PLEBA Misc News and Articles #6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ Did Bono really say this? Doesn't sound like something he would say and kind of contradicts what they usually say about ending it when they start to become irrelevant. Just watch the latest Q and A from Toronto.

I believe this story is just something tabloids made up or some twisted Bono comment, it's all over the news and they make it sound overly dramatic.

^ Did Bono really say this? Doesn't sound like something he would say and kind of contradicts what they usually say about ending it when they start to become irrelevant. Just watch the latest Q and A from Toronto.

I believe this story is just something tabloids made up or some twisted Bono comment, it's all over the news and they make it sound overly dramatic.

Well , Bono compares being in a band , like being in the priesthood.
The only way out of the priesthood is between 6 wooden planks.
So in a way. He is saying U2 will stay together till death them parts.
Tabloids are tabloids , and over dramatise things, so yeah your right in a way. :hmm: He never said it that literally as far as I know.

You can bet your bippy than Bono wants to be on stage with Gaga. Gaga is the icon of relevance and radio play right now.

U2 (mostly Bono) is an idea, at least Gaga is a cause. She fights for universal things like anti-bullying and gay rights (well, at least everyone can agree on anti-bullying). Yeah, it could be worse, I think. Like Beeber or Chris Brown or summat. At leas B won't stoop that low yet :D

http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/ent...2011/09/5_fliff_names_beginning_with_u_1.html

Don't look now, but the 26th annual Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival is just around the bend, flickering on screens across Broward County Oct. 21-Nov. 11. The festival, growing like kudzu with events this year in Sunrise and on Grand Bahama Island, returns with a typically long menu of buzz-worthy get-togethers, guests and films, and while the ink is not yet dry on some of it, here are five names to get excited about:

fort-lauderdale-film-festval-larry-mullen-jr.jpgLARRY MULLEN JR.
The drummer for the world's greatest rock 'n' roll band, U2, stars with Hollywood veteran Donald Sutherland in a re-make of Patrick Leconte’s literate 2002 crime drama "Man on the Train." It screens Nov. 1 at Cinema Paradiso in Fort Lauderdale, when Mullen will be presented with FLiFF's Star on the Horizon Award and do an audience Q&A via Skype.

:hyper:

5 FLIFF names, beginning with U2's Larry Mullen

By Ben Crandell September 13, 2011 09:25 AM

Official U2 Calendar 2012

The official U2 calendar from Live Nation can be ordered on Amazon and U2.com now:

U2com Official Store | U2 2012 16 Month Calendar

It contains pictures from the 360 tour but from what I can see here it seems to look so much better than the official 2011 calendar. The pictures really look great and I can't wait to have that on my bedroom wall.

The official U2 calendar from Live Nation can be ordered on Amazon and U2.com now:

U2com Official Store | U2 2012 16 Month Calendar

It contains pictures from the 360 tour but from what I can see here it seems to look so much better than the official 2011 calendar. The pictures really look great and I can't wait to have that on my bedroom wall.

Yeah we were examining that thing quite closely when they introduced it, as it doesn't seem we had seen some of those pics before! Can't wait to get it as well!

Is there a link to this Toronto Q&A??

and is this link working for anyone herer?? It does not for me :(

Q&A: Ali Hewson and Bono - Parties - Eye - WWD.com

edit: the link finally loaded now :crack:

Omg , so buying that calendar. :drool: I LOVE that shot on the B-bridge.
Sea + U2 is = :combust:

Back
Top Bottom