PLEBA Misc News and Articles #4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that's what I'd call a great cover :up:

Looking forward to your scans, even though I don't understand a word of Finnish :) Thanks a lot.

Bono's girl stuck in a moment

Bono's daughter Eve Hewson looks on while Sean Penn is made up during a break from filming in Dublin yesterday

By Michael McHale

Thursday August 26 2010

LOOKING bored and a bit glum, she seems like your typical moody teenager. But 19-year-old Eve Hewson has plenty to smile about, with a role in a new movie and her father being one of the world's top rockers.

On the set of her latest film 'This Must Be The Place', Ms Hewson, daughter of U2 frontman Bono, seemed a tad weary as she waited for her moment in front of the cameras yesterday.

In gothic make-up, she was probably left feeling slightly unnoticed on the film set on Bath Avenue in Sandymount, Dublin, with Hollywood co-star Sean Penn (50) no doubt stealing much of the limelight.

Ms Hewson plays a goth-punk fan who befriends Penn's character, an ageing music legend.

Eve-Hewson_I_665942t.jpg

BID NOW TO MEET BONO & EDGE AT SPIDER-MAN PREMIERE

@U2, September 09, 2010
By: m2 / @mattmcgee

A meet-and-greet with Bono and Edge is up for bids as part of the Stand Up To Cancer Charity Auction on eBay. And it's not just a meet-and-greet -- you'll be bidding on two tickets to the Broadway premiere of Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark on December 21, 2010, in New York City, as well as two tickets to the after party for the show's cast, crew, creators, and guests.

The auction is open now and the current high bid is $810 (USD). You can bid until about 4:00 pm on September 17th. Here's the eBay auction page.

As a reminder, Edge is due to perform tomorrow night (Friday, Sept. 10) during the Stand Up To Cancer telethon.

Bid Now to Meet Bono & Edge at Spider-Man Premiere

Sadly for rich people only . At least it's for a good cause:banghead::banghead::banghead::shrug::shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom