PLEBA membership card

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol! Ok- can I have a card w/ this pic please?

03.jpg

blang blaaang!

Daisybean if you have time I want this one!

bo-jt46.jpg

Thank you. Thanks also to Lilly for telling me how to post pics.

------------------
When you stop taking chances and stay where you sit you won't live any longer but it'll feel like it!

Originally posted by daisybean:
Oh I know... such a neat idea... too bad we couldn't get discounts with it
wink.gif

p.s. Hi Anne
wink.gif

*dissolves into a fit of giggles*

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

That first pic scares me! I saw it in another thread and thought, Child molester Bono! LOL! *runs, hides, cries!*

This is the one for me, my favorite Bono loveliness!

bono_so_hot.jpg

If I get this card,

smile.gif
<-----me!

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

OMDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!! I SOOOO LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!!!!!! *THUD!*

wheresitfrom? wheresitfrom??? OOOOHHHH Bono with a fuzzy face, I am SO LOVING THAT!!!! I may be a solid Edge club member, but I am going to be a card-carrying Bono-phile too!
biggrin.gif

Here ya go chat ladies

closeup.JPG

this is fun, I'll have to make more

Can I have a card with this please?

011202r5-29crp2-u2.jpg

Thanks!

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

Seagull, I don't want your wings, I don't want your freedom in a lie.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

*Yummy* I LOOOOVE that picture of Adam (TOW his hair blond, I think the interview was from Classic Albums:The Joshua Tree) regardless, YUMMY. Damn is he hot. I haven't decided which one of the boys I would choose, I just have to fit them all into one blend LOL.

Great idea about the membership cards! I guess I need to get my lazy butt to chats more often. I love all the pics, especially red shirt Bono. I don't think I could decide what one to get. Thanks for making them Daisy, they look great!!
smile.gif

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE May I have a memberhip card with this pic of Edge????
http://www.allthatu2leftbehind.fsnet.co.uk/pictures/edge/images/edge16.jpg

I don't know how to post any pic on here but there's the link...that's one of my FAV. pics of the sexy mofoing guitarist! I mean look at it... It just looks sooo..inviting!

*looks @ the pic...drool...thud* damn i hope the link works at least.

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just realized that we have been ignoring poor Edgie.......

here is my card in honor of him

mecard.JPG

EEEEEEEEE!!!! He's so purty!!!! These are so great, daisy!!
biggrin.gif

As for my own membership card (can you make one for me? Please? PLEEEEEASE?
smile.gif
), may I humbly suggest the following:

adam_dublin.jpg

------------------
PLEABrew: the official language of PLEBAnation

Drugs are garbage...just REFUSE.

SLAP MAH FRO!

WOW Daisy you are a genius and an artist! Very generous too to do this for everybody! Those are grrrrreeeeeat!
smile.gif

I have searched and struggled because there are SO many Bono pics I love, but if I have to pick only one I think it's gonna be this hot one!

1g26962.jpg

Here are a few more....I'll get the rest done and up in the morning... I'm sleepy right now

F31E6069C8.jpg

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGH FOAD red x's

THANK YOU!!! daisybean you are THE BEST!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! *bows b4 the greatness of daisybean* *happily drools over her very own membership card* I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!! THANKS A WHOLE BUNCH!!! WOO-HOO!!!

MVD: for the life of me I couldn't remember her Interference name... so I went with her chat name.

Maybe this will get her to post.... although I just don't want her to think we are picking on her.

i dunno know what is either. Qvoy, if you see this, we are not picking on you. We just want you to post.
biggrin.gif

I love all those cards, Daisy! I'm sorry that I haven't been able to come to any of the chats yet- I will try my hardest to attend the next one and then maybe I can earn a membership card.
smile.gif

Can I have one? I like the first Bono pic on the first page ( the one your all calling the child molester pic!) Can't remember how to post pics...

Thank you!

Lol Rachel! I've only come to one chat, and I didn't say anything... haha! But I'm so very sneaky I got a card... well, not really- I just aksed for it.
biggrin.gif

Thanks so much daisy!!! Woooo yeah my card is so sexay! You rock!

Hey daisy, do you have to be a member of chat to get one of those HOT cards? (Which I'm not, because I only have internet access at work which is why I don't join the PLEBA chats in the evenings-BUT I WILL as soon as I get a computer at home!!) I am lame
frown.gif

Because I would love a PLEBA membership card!!!
08.jpg

("loopy" instead of U2loopy) Thanks!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

F522D064FE.jpg

Thank you so much Daisy! I was having a stoopid bad day and seeing this nice little pressie made it much better!
smile.gif

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

Seagull, I don't want your wings, I don't want your freedom in a lie.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

RAWR...
biggrin.gif

I want one, too. Would it be too much trouble....? Here's the picture I have.... Larry Larry Larry Larry Larry.... RAWR.

33397%3B4723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E585%3E%3A%3B3%3EWSNRCG%3D323238776%3B75%3Cnu0mrj

this is, by far, my favorite picture of him. I had my friend (who is a major Larry fan) look at this picture and she at first didn't see his eyes staring through the sunglasses. *drool*

RAWR.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom