Pleba may have already been seen...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youtwohearts

New Yorker
If the current bored rumors are true and Dalkey Beach is a band member, he's been a member since March and has probably seen all of the threads.

So we could continue on with our obsession because they already know.

Bono looks so good:drool: still wish he'd stop in.

I have no reason to believe they only started recently, I've always thought they were watching us all along :uhoh: but hoped they weren't ;)

Wishful thinking, but isn't it nice to think of the possibilities? :wink:

All I can say is to encourage all of us to enjoy our fantasies, but to be a bit more discreet in how we say things here.

U2'S PRESENCE AT INTERFERENCE IS A REAL TREAT AND A GREAT HONOR - let's do all that we can to show them our Respect for them also.:yes:

They already know how much we love them!

Dalkey Beach - :hug:

WITH OR WITHOUT YOU....:bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

youtwohearts said:
If the current bored rumors are true and Dalkey Beach is a band member, he's been a member since March and has probably seen all of the threads.

So we could continue on with our obsession because they already know.

Bono looks so good:drool: still wish he'd stop in.

I've never stopped with my obsession!

I dont believe that any of the band come in here its a wind up!!

Where's the proof???

Sorry but I think its just to continue the hype!!!

You don't believe Edge posted? He really did, did you see the other forums?

Yes I've seen all the postings, so someone called The Edge has posted sorry but I'm not convinced.

This sort of thing happened on U2.com where those names again were reserved for the band members, some of us even got personal live messages!

Maybe they did maybe they didnt!!

Yes I know there were plenty of fake band members on Zootopia, we've had them here too. BUT this is different. It has been officially admitted by Elvis himself (site owner) and he gave Edge the status of "officially the real thing" - no faker would be able to do that. He has also set up a Q & A with Edge, and if were not really him, the real Edge could sue. So I would say it's the 'real thing'

Bono's Tart--- if it wasn't The Edge then I believe Interference woud lose just about everything they had, nobody would let that one slide. I am sure one or all of them has cruised through here anonymously many times before.

Secondly, I agree with Jamila. Everyone knows of my fondness for Bono and I will most definetly make an appreciatory comment about any good looking pics I come across...but I do try to remain respectful of a man who is a) an artist b)married and c)someone that has his own private life. I'm not saying I'm an angel; sometimes I need to pull on my own reins...so take this for whatever it's worth.

Bono's Tart said:
Yes I've seen all the postings, so someone called The Edge has posted sorry but I'm not convinced.

This sort of thing happened on U2.com where those names again were reserved for the band members, some of us even got personal live messages!

Maybe they did maybe they didnt!!

Maybe they did maybe they didn't but it is nice to believe they did. I would hope that Elvis wouldn't do a hoax. I would think even stronger that U2.com the official site wouldn't either. I really would like to believe that they would come on for the fans known or unknown.

Its all just too convenient everything starts up and suddenly the Edge is on the site!!

But like I said maybe he did maybe he didnt!!

As for some of the topics I think that 99% of them the band would find hilarious!! Bono especially!! Just look at some of our user names!!!
So no one need to worry about anything like that:wink:

Actually he came first under another name, but some of the things he posted made people start to wonder if he was close to the band, or actually a band member. Then all of a sudden, he was gone and Edge was there, same avatar, mods only winking when asked. If you have been reading the Where the album has a name forum you could see the whole story as it unfolded. Edge was here using another name, things got suspicious, then he finally came out in the open. I have always thought the band, and their teenage kids, probably checked the site, I would if there was a site about me! And now that the new song is out they want to see our reaction. I also thought if one of the band did come here, it would be Edge because he is the computer guy.

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Actually he came first under another name, but some of the things he posted made people start to wonder if he was close to the band, or actually a band member. Then all of a sudden, he was gone and Edge was there, same avatar, mods only winking when asked. If you have been reading the Where the album has a name forum you could see the whole story as it unfolded. Edge was here using another name, things got suspicious, then he finally came out in the open. I have always thought the band, and their teenage kids, probably checked the site, I would if there was a site about me! And now that the new song is out they want to see our reaction. I also thought if one of the band did come here, it would be Edge because he is the computer guy.

Yup. By the way, clean out your message box.

u2granny said:

Yup. By the way, clean out your message box.

I'm only at 26%, it sure happened fast :huh: I'll do it now!

One more thing, this is NOT some guy faking, because Elvis gave him the status of real thing, so that means that Elvis is the only one who could be faking, and he wouldn't do that and make fools of us all, and he wouldn't do it because if the real Edge found out he was speaking for him he could sue. So trust Elvis, it's The Edge!

and umm if anyone is feeling bad/worried about the guys seeing their posts in PLEBA...

If it makes you feel any better I argued with "Dalkey" :edge: about whether the band minds if we post their songs. Because, you know, clearly I would know better than a band member. :tsk: Good luck trying to top that one on the embarrassment meter. :no: :reject: :scream:

A lot of the guys were really mean to him. I never saw your posts. I told them, 'wouldn't you feel like jerks if it turned out to be Edge?' ;) It seemed like him to me, especially when he said the difference between being upset over the Spaniards' clip and not minding if you post the song is that one was invading the privacy of their home, and the other was a finished product- exactly what I thought and how I thought the band would feel. When he said that, I got the feeling and it clicked with me, it WAS Edge :yes:

I wasn't mean to him...but I remember asking him for contact info for PM cause he said he had it, I felt like it was my sworn duty as a U2 fan to inform them of the radio scandal :eek: Now that is embarassing.

Bono's Tart said:
I dont believe that any of the band come in here its a wind up!!

Where's the proof???

Sorry but I think its just to continue the hype!!!

As I said elsewhere....

Folks, the interview has been up for nearly 2 weeks... u2.com, rmp, and pm are all aware of it. That should say something.

There is no way on a forum to prove who The Edge is. We are putting our credibility on the line here, something none of us take lightly. Edge has been kind enough to grace us with his posting skills and love of smilies... if you don't believe it's him, I dont know what to tell you... there isnt going to be a press release about him posting on a fan site. If you choose to accept it, cool, if not... oh well.

starsgoblue said:
I wasn't mean to him...but I remember asking him for contact info for PM cause he said he had it, I felt like it was my sworn duty as a U2 fan to inform them of the radio scandal :eek: Now that is embarassing.

:lol: :hug:

I don't think I was mean either. I just felt that it would be remiss to not let people know that I got into trouble for hosting a song, if they were planning to host too. :shrug:

Last edited:
Elvis said:

Edge has been kind enough to grace us with his posting skills and love of smilies...
icon34.gif
:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom