Pleba may have already been seen...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono's American Wife said:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but using the :rolleyes: smilie does tend to put people on the defensive. It comes across as a little snarky.

Its a good job I deleted the first one I used then we would have had a war!!!!!!

U2Kitten said:

Okay maybe you aren't seeing how this looks. Elvis has already said that The Edge posted as himself. Elvis gave him the status of Officially the real thing, and only Elvis could do that. Elvis has told you himself that this is real and he has put his credibility on the line. But you continue to say that you do not believe that Edge is really posting. But the only other option is that Elvis is faking. I don't see how that isn't calling Elvis a liar. :shrug:

No lets get this clear here thats how you have interpreted my comments, its up to me what I think.

I said, other than the band, and the album is finished! No, he doesn't have a 40 hour a week job that takes up a lot of people's time. That is fact, he doesn't. He's a rock star.

Thanks for clarifying that point I have obviously missed that one for the last 24 years.

People will believe what they will.. its tireless to sit here and try to convince people. :shrug:

No need to go one about it just be civil and happy..believe it's Edge or not .... but one thought if it wasn't Edge Principle would have something to say about it..to my awareness and (and Elvis would scold my hyde for letting it go on) they have done nothing of the sort.

As for Edge I have a feeling he finds this a very useful part of his time because he loves the fans .. and yes it's true he adores the smilies I believe they will make an apperance on tour :wink: :edge:

Bono's Tart...if you don't think it's Edge then don't post in his threads or have any interaction with him in the threads he posts in. Just ignore that "The Edge" or The Edge, which ever you chose to use, is here if it bothers you that much. :shrug: Everyone else is enjoying the newbie. Let it go.......

arw9797 said:
Bono's Tart...if you don't think it's Edge then don't post in his threads or have any interaction with him in the threads he posts in. Just ignore that "The Edge" or The Edge, which ever you chose to use, is here if it bothers you that much. :shrug: Everyone else is enjoying the newbie. Let it go.......

I havent posted in any of the Edge threads!!!!!!

It doesnt bother me at all what bothers me are some peoples attitudes on here who incidentally do more spouting than anyone!!!!!!!

On the old zootopia, I received a pm from an "Edge" and talked to him for quite a while but I don't think it was the Edge. I do however wonder about it sometimes. :scratch:

I once read a story that when they were touring I guess JT that there were a whole bunch of fans outside their hotel and it was cold so The Edge sent them out food and coffee. I thought that was really nice. Just figured I change the conversation.

Back
Top Bottom