PLEBA Mansion's new girl....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
It was late friday afternoon as MG was in the PLEBA office looking at paperwork for a new girl who wants to move into the PLEBA mansion, when Ana walks in.

Ana: Hey Cristy what are you doing?

MG: Well i'm looking at this application for this new girl who wants to live here.

Ana: Oh really what's her name?

MG:Well her nickname is Madame Clayton. I'm guessing she's an Adam fan. But she didn't put name or last name. So I have to ask her that when she comes by later to see the mansion.

Ana: Oh really? How old is she?

MG: Well it says here late 30s. I'll have to ask her that too. She'll be arriving at any minute now.

Ana: Ohhh I can't wait to see her.

MG: Me neither. Hopefully she'll be a new roomie. *smiles*

*As the girls are talking in their office the new girl drives up to the Mansion in a very posh Mercedes and gets off her car. She walks towards the mansion and rings the bell.*

Lemonboy:*opens the door* Well hello there *wink* May I help you:

MadameC:Yes, I have an appointment to see MullenGirl.

Lemonboy:*cringes a bit at the voice* Eh, yes please come in. She's in the PLEBA office right over there.

MadameC:Yes thank you. *knocks on the door*

MG:Yes Come in please.

MadameC:*walks in and takes a seat* Hello Mullen Girl.

MG:*smiles* Hello, well shall we get this started?

(more to come but I have to run to class lol)

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 02-01-2002).]

MG:*smiles and looks at Madame Clayton and thinks to herself* Man this girl is kinda weird looking but hey she seems cool. *outloud* So, what brought you here to our humble mansion?

MadameC:Well you see I've always loved U2 and I heard about this place and I knew I would fit in nicely here *smile*

MG:Ok, now What's your name?

MadameC:*hesistates* Eh...Name? hehe..eh...My name is *quiet*

MG:Yeeeeeees?

MadameC: Kat eh O'Connell

MG: Kat O'Connell? Nice to meet you Kat. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

MadameC:Eh you know you shouldn't ask a lady her age. *laughs and clears her throat*

MG:Ooooook. Why don't I give you a tour of the mansion?

MadameC:Ok, sounds good to me.

The girls walk around the mansion when they bump into Ana, spinninghead77 and Bluey.

MG:Girls i'd like you to meet Kat O'Connell. She's the girl I was telling you about that wanted to move in.

Ana:*extends her hand* Nice to meet you Kat.

MadameC:You can call me Madame Clayton. *shakes her hand roughly*

spinninghead77:Hi nice to meet you. I hope you can join us here. *smiles*

Bluey:*eyes MadameC up and down thinking* This girl is familiar but I don't know from where. *smiles* Nice having you here. Enjoy your stay.

MadameC:Thank you girls *voice cracks*

MG: Eh do you have some throat problems girlie? You sound a bit hoarse.

MadameC:Oh yeah just a wee bit.

MG:*takes her upstairs* And these are our rooms. *opens her room* This is my room. This is pretty much how they all look. You can do whatever you want to your room except destroy it.

MadameC: Oh I would never think of doing that. *grin*

MG:Eh ok. Why don't we go downstairs and have a cup of coffee.

MadameC:Ok. *The girls walk downstairs and sit down at the table.*

MG:Lemonboy, can you get us 2 coffees please?

MadameC:Can I have an extra spoon please?

Lemonboy:Spoon? Eh, yeah I guess so. *Gives the girls their coffees and spoons* Excuse me. *walks out*

MG:So what do you think?

MadameC: Oh! I love this place. It's so homey and all the girls seem very nice.

MG:Yes everybody is pretty nice. Now you'll have to give us a couple of days to review your application and stuff. Ok?

MadameC:Oh ok. *stands up* Thank you for your time. I'll be expecting your phone call. *walks towards the door*

MG:It was nice meeting you.*smiles and sees MadameC get into her Mercedes*

Bluey: What is up with that girl? Did you see the way she walks and stands? It's really strange.

MG: Yeah I know. Get all the girls together in the living room please will you? We need to talk about this girl and what everybody thinks ok?

Bluey: Ok, i'll be right back.

*Bluey gathers the girls in the living room. Disco, Bluey, Ana, Mona, Echo, Spinninghead77, Clarity and MG gather in the living room*

MG:Well I know most of you girls met our new candidate for PLEBA mansion. Now what do you girls thinks about her?

Spinninghead77: Well I thought she was pretty cool.

Ana: She's a bit odd but seems very nice.

Disco:Well she has some good fashion sense although the way she walks is really weird.

Mona:She looks like a drag queen.

Echo:*shrugs* She seems ok I guess.

Bluey:Honestly I thought that face looked familiar. But I don't know from where.

MG:Hmm...well perhaps we should give her a chance.

All:Ok

*Meanwhile MadameC is arriving at her house, and parks in the garage. She gets off and....*

More to come later.

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 02-01-2002).]

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Mullen-Girl!! I love your stories, and I was wondering what I have to do to be included in one!!! Do you take Bribes????
iE42FA4ED-E4AA-4DFD-83D5-3954F2261E8E.jpg

me too lol, I'd like to be in the PLEBA mansion too :p but I guess we can't impress Mullen-Girl with Larry pics cos she probably knows them all, huh?

well.. can still try
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

larry_011.jpg

larry_025.jpg

please please take me!!!
smile.gif

Mara
~riverdraic?n~

------------------
Hey now, hey now, don't dream it's over

[This message has been edited by riverdraicin (edited 02-01-2002).]

*reads posts intently on her BoosVision screen while listening to Always*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"It's all about drums."

Proud owner of the mofoin Discoboos (boom cha!) and Larry's stick...hehe.

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

YAY!!!!

I have my suspicions as to the identity of the new girl. Mwuaaahaaahahhaaa!
My face just lights up when I see one of these threads..*is in suspense!!!**

-Bluey

*Meanwhile MadameC is arriving at her house, and parks in the garage. She gets off and....pulls off the wig*

MadameC:Oh gawd these hose are killing me. They're really tight on my willie.*sigh* I must live at PLEBA mansion. I really like it there not to mention the girls are hot.*Takes off clothes and puts on a skirt* Ah yes much better.

*Back at PLEBA mansion*

MG:Well it's settled let me call Kat and tell her that she's been accepted. *picks up phone and dials* Hello? Is this Kat?....yes....look we've decided to let you stay at PLEBA mansion.....oh that's wonderful...can you move in as soon as possible?....sure you can spend the night to see what it's like....ok...we'll be waiting for you...goodbye.

Bluey: So she's spending the night eh?

MG:Yeah she wants to see how it is to live here, Do you think we should maybe throw a little soiree?

Bluey: Yeah I guess...just as long as there's Martinis i'll be happy.

*The girls get the ballroom ready for MadameC's arrival. The Mercedes pulls up and MadameC arrives at the door wearing a tight mini dress, with high heels and puffy hair*

Lemonboy:*opens door* Please come in *smiles* we've been expecting you.

MadameC:Thanks. *grins*

Lemonboy:*eyes MadameC up and down and thinks to himself* Maaan this chick is hot! Look at her dress and her body, although her legs are a bit eh manly but she's still fookin hot.

MG:Welcome Kat. *hugs MadameC*

MadameC:Thank you i'm very excited to be here.

Ana:please come into the ballroom and have a drink with us.

MadameC:Why thank you, but I do need to use the loo...eh I mean the restroom.

Spinninghead77:Well it's right this way follow me. *The girls go in the hallway and spinny shows MadameC the bathroom*

*The girls wait while MadameC is in the restroom. Bluey accidentally opens the door and sees MadameC doing her duty standing up*

Bluey: OH MY GOD!!!!!! YOU'RE A MAN!!!!!

MadameC:Shhhhh*pulls Bluey into the restroom and locks the door* You're going to have me found out!

Bluey:I should have known it was you.....

*Meanwhile back in the ballroom*

Clarity:She's taking a long time. Maybe she's having a bit of difficulty. You know I heard babyfood is good for that.

MG:*gags* stop talking about that

Clarity: Oh you know if I were saying that about Larry you'd drool.

MG:Eh, no.

Ana:I can't find Bluey either. I wonder what happened. I'm going to check it out. *Ana walks out into the hallway and knocks on the door of the restroom* Hello? Kat are you o...*Ana is dragged into the restroom*

Bluey:Ana i'm glad you came! This is an imposter!

MadameC:Shut up Bluey.

Ana:Imposter?

Bluey: Yes it's .......

MG:Gawd what the hell is going on? Now we have 3 girls taking a long time.

Spinny: Maybe she got stuck in the loo or something?

MG:Oh Lordy. Ok Spinny you go and check it out.

Spinny: Ok! *Spinny is also dragged into the loo*

MG:Ok...this is really odd now. I should go and check it out myself. *MG walks to the restroom and opens the door she gasps and screams....* ADAM CLAYTON??????

Adam:Yes it was me all along. I wanted to move in here so that I could be with all you girls.

MG: You don't get enough of seeing us daily so you wanted to move in and see us 24/7?

Adam: What can I say? My hormones are raging.

MG:Well..I'll tell you what you can stay over this one night and we'll have a slumber party.

Adam: Ohhhh can I do you girls make up?

Ana: Sure!

*The girls have their slumber party and Adam leaves the next day, knowing that he can drop by PLEBA mansion anyday without having to be in drag.*

The End.

Sorry this story was crap LOL

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 02-02-2002).]

Getting turned on by Adam???

brrr,VERY disturbing!!
biggrin.gif

GREAT story!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Master of sexual innuendo"

"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

LMFAO!!!

I love these stories MG! They're adoreable!
Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:

Bluey: Yeah I guess...just as long as there's Martinis i'll be happy.
Ohhh... I'm THAT predictable am I?

Bluey:Ana i'm glad you came! This is an imposter!

MadameC:Shut up Bluey.

LOL.... Adam hates me.
frown.gif
*pout* I expected MacPhisto to come in and slap him with a glove across the face at that point and challenge him to a duel... or I'm going insane, whichever.

THANKS AGAIN MG!!
I love love love love love these stories and thanks for letting me be a part of them. You rock.
-Bluey

Awwwwww thanks guys ya'll are very nice
smile.gif
I just didn't feel too inspired cos I had a mini date after school yesterday lol...so I didn't get to finish all the story while I was inspired
smile.gif
Oh well I hope next week's are good...if ya'll have any ideas for stories feel free to tell me.
smile.gif
*hugs*

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 02-02-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom