PLEBA Mansion Presents: U2 go Hiking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ok i'm writing this story cos this weekend we went hiking...it was a blast but there were many obstacles for me lol cos i'm not like a hiker but i'm really getting into it now and it was hilarryous cos there was one part where there was a bridge...well this bridge was like completely under water and you had to go on this section of a cliff...a clay cliff (bout 15 ft high 10 ft wide) and well my fiance went first...it had a tree truck in the middle down the cliff so he almost slipped but grabbed hold of the tree trunk. Of course after seeing this I like paniked and looked down at the swamp below and I started saying "heeeeeeeeeeell no!!! I'm not jumping you're nuts!" He was like c'mon ya chicken...so after like 5 mins of trying to convince him that we should turn around and go back I finally reached out and grabbed his hand, almost slipped but I did it! and then went down the other side of the tree trunk holding on to it for dear life...lmfao...then another part I had to cross on a tree trunk cos it was like in the middle of a muddy thing...and I have HORRIBLE balance so I start and i'm like flapping my arms until about half way when I almost fall over and I say feck it! and I just walk through the mud LOL...man I felt so dumb cos like old people did both those things better than I could...anywho on with the story

*The boys decided to take a hiking trip on their own to some hills outside Dublin to do some male bonding*

Bono: I've got my gear ready to go!

Larry: *snarls* Man I haven't been camping in such a long time!

Edge: I've got my tent builder 3000 packed!

Adam: What's that?

Edge: *grins* Well if you push this button here...

Larry: *eyes light up* Bootins??????

Edge: This machine will put up my tent automatically.

Bono: So if I push this button right here...*pushes button and a whole tent pops out of a suitcase and inflates itself* WOOPS!

Adam: Oh Lord *rolls eyes*

Edge: Man Bono!!!! *pouts* It's going to take me at least 20 mins to get it back in the suitcase.

Larry: *snarls* Well maybe you should have built something to pack it back up *laughs*

Edge: *peers* Don't make fun of me!!!!

*The boys pack up their gear into their car and head out west of Dublin to some beautiful emerald hills*

Adam: *parks the car*

Bono: *gets out and takes a deep breath* Ahhhhhh the fresh air

Larry: So where exactly are we headed *pop*

Edge: According to my GPS...we're heading in that direction *points*

Adam: Well alright boys! Let's get hiking!

*The boys start hiking up this hill, climbing over rocks, just enjoying the scenery..when..*

Bono: Hey Edge did you invent like a portable loo or something?

Larry: *snarls* Portable loo??? Real men just go in the bush!

Bono: Well that's good and all but I don't want any creature unless it is a woman, staring at my bits.

Adam: Oh c'mon Bono. It's such a wonderful feeling to free your willy.

Edge: Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Did you guys hear that?

Larry: Hear what?

Edge: I heard some rustling in the bushes over there! *points*

Bono: Seeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I told you some creature could bite off my bits!!!

Adam: *gets closer and gasps* Oh my God!

Bono: What?!?!?!

Adam: It's...it's....

Adam: it's.... it's....

gee i wonder WHO it could be *laughs*

Adam- Quiet you..... you've been MIA just nearly the same amount too

Me- *keeps mouth shut knowing it's a losing battle w/the guys*

Hope you can continue the story Mullers....sounds really good so far. Man i've MISSED these stories.

Mullen-Girl said:
Ok i'm writing this story cos this weekend we went hiking...it was a blast but there were many obstacles for me lol cos i'm not like a hiker but i'm really getting into it now and it was hilarryous cos there was one part where there was a bridge...well this bridge was like completely under water and you had to go on this section of a cliff...a clay cliff (bout 15 ft high 10 ft wide) and well my fiance went first...it had a tree truck in the middle down the cliff so he almost slipped but grabbed hold of the tree trunk. Of course after seeing this I like paniked and looked down at the swamp below and I started saying "heeeeeeeeeeell no!!! I'm not jumping you're nuts!" He was like c'mon ya chicken...so after like 5 mins of trying to convince him that we should turn around and go back I finally reached out and grabbed his hand, almost slipped but I did it! and then went down the other side of the tree trunk holding on to it for dear life...lmfao...then another part I had to cross on a tree trunk cos it was like in the middle of a muddy thing...and I have HORRIBLE balance so I start and i'm like flapping my arms until about half way when I almost fall over and I say feck it! and I just walk through the mud LOL...man I felt so dumb cos like old people did both those things better than I could...

LOL, aww, MG...:hug:. If it makes you feel any better, that would probably happen to me, too. :). So don't feel too bad.

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl
Bono: So if I push this button right here...*pushes button and a whole tent pops out of a suitcase and inflates itself* WOOPS!

Adam: Oh Lord *rolls eyes*

Edge: Man Bono!!!! *pouts* It's going to take me at least 20 mins to get it back in the suitcase.

:laugh:...poor Bono...:hug: :bono:.

Edge: *peers*

:lol:...Bonochick's been rubbing off on Edge...:p.

Bono: Hey Edge did you invent like a portable loo or something?

Larry: *snarls* Portable loo??? Real men just go in the bush!

Bono: Well that's good and all but I don't want any creature unless it is a woman, staring at my bits.

Adam: Oh c'mon Bono. It's such a wonderful feeling to free your willy.

:lmao:!

Adam: *gets closer and gasps* Oh my God!

Bono: What?!?!?!

Adam: It's...it's....

What a place to end it at (guessing it'll be something to do with us girls????)! Looking forward to tomorrow's second half of this!

Angela

Sorry people...I'm suspending PLEBA Mansion for the rest of this week...my grandfather passed away yesterday :( I don't think I can think of any fun stories right now :sad:

Mullen-Girl said:
Sorry people...I'm suspending PLEBA Mansion for the rest of this week...my grandfather passed away yesterday :( I don't think I can think of any fun stories right now :sad:

:hug: I am deeply sorry for your loss....:hug:

take your time, we're not going anywhere....

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom