PLEBA Mansion Presents: Thanksgiving!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving (those of you who celebrate it) Sorry I didn't post on the actual day but I HATE being on the puter at home cos it's sooooooooooo slow! Anywho...

It was a snowy Thanksgiving Day. Lemonboy had been in the kitchen since the wee hours of the morning starting to fix Thanksgiving dinner.

Lemonboy: *yawning* Must...put...the turkey...in...the...oven..

Bonochick: *sneaks downstairs and mumbles to self* Man it's 4 AM and Lemonboy is already cooking the turkey? *looks at Lemonboy*

Lemonboy: *tries hard to keep eyes open* Do you *yawn* need something?

Bonochick: What are you doing up?

Lemonboy: I'm fixing the turkey...it's so big that it takes awhile to cook *eyelids heavy*

Bonochick: *puts arm around Lemonboy* Why don't you go to bed? You don't need to be watching the turkey all the time!

Lemonboy: Yeah I think i'm going to do that. Goodnight. *leaves the turkey cooking and heads to bed*

*The house is sound asleep until the first plebacite wakes up at 9 AM*

SoulNation: *heads downstairs and into the kitchen* Lemonboy? *sniffs* Ugh what's that smell?? *sees smoke coming from oven* HOLY SHITE!!! *runs to the intercom and presses the bootins* HELP! ANYONE?!

Schmeg: *talks into intercom* WHAT?

SoulNation: THE KITCHEN IS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schmeg: ACK! *runs to everyone's door and knocks* THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE!!!!

Flaming June: *runs out of room in jammies* Oh no!!!

Moonlit Angel: Is everybody up?

MG: I can't get into Bluey or FS's room!

Nini: Noooooooooooooo not my sistas!!! I must save them!!! *steps back and runs at the door, falling to the ground* Ow!

MikeSt: *runs up the stairs and breaks the door down*

Bluey: *screams and covers self with sheet* WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

MikeSt: I just wanted to break in here so I could snog you.

Bluey: *raises eyebrow* Really?

MikeSt: No! The house is on fire!!!!!

FS: OH MY DEAR LORD!!!

*Everybody runs outside the house*

Bonochick: Where's Lemonboy?

SoulNation: I thought somebody went to get him!

MG: Oh no he's still inside!!!!

MikeSt: I'll go inside and get him!

MG: Please be careful!

*MikeSt runs inside directly to Lemonboy's room*

MikeSt: *bangs on Lemonboy's door* WAKE UP!!!!

Lemonboy: *gets up and opens the door* What's the commotion?

MikeSt: Oh Nothing...just that THE KITCHEN IS ON FREAKIN FIRE!!!!

Lemonboy: *gasps* NO! NOT MY BABY! *whizzes by Mike and runs into the kitchen crying* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

MikeSt: *picks Lemonboy up* C'mon let's go outside before we both pass out cos of the smoke.

*Everybody gathers around Lemonboy as the firemen run into the kitchen*

Bluey: Are you alright dear?

Lemonboy: Sort of...I shouldn't have left the kitchen and the turkey on its own!

Bonochick: *looks around* It's my fault Lemonboy. I shouldn't have told you to go to bed.

Lemonboy: *smiles at Bonochick* No it's my fault...I should have known better than to start cooking at 4 AM.

Flaming June: *pouts* Now what are we going to do for thanksgiving?

MG: *smiles* I have an idea! *takes out cellphone*

Bono: *answers* Casa de U2! Sexy mofo #1 here.

MG: *laughs* Oh Bono, you're a clown.

Bono: I know. What's going on?

MG: Well we had a bit of an accident here at the mansion and our kitchen caught on fire and we have no thanksgiving food.

Bono: Oh no! Is everyone alright?

MG: Yeah everybody is fine. Just a bit shook up. I wanted to ask you. Do you think we could have Thanksgiving there?

Bono: Of course you can! It'll be fun!

MG: Great!!!! We'll be over in a bit! Bye! *looks at the gang* We're going to U2's house for Thanksgiving!

Moonlit Angel: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!

Lemonboy: *sniffles* I don't know if I want to go. I want to watch my baby.

Schmeg: Oh Lemonboy c'mon! Let's go and have dinner and you can worry about your baby later.

Lemonboy: *pouts* ok.

*Everybody piles into the Discobooooooos and head to U2's mansion....*

*The gang arrive at U2's mansion*

Nini: *rings doorbell*

Bono: *opens door* Well hello there lads and lasses!

FS: *pounces on Bono*

Bono: *grins* Well hello there

Flaming June: Thank you guys so much for letting us spend Thanksgiving with you.

Adam: *grins* Why that's what Thanksgiving is for isn't it? For sharing it with wonderful friends.

Schmeg: So who's making dinner?

Bono: Why Edge is!

MG: Oh no please don't tell me he's using his Ovenmaster 8000.

Larry: *snarls* What else?

Bluey: Let's just hope this place doesn't blow up. *laughs*

Edge: *pokes his head out of the kitchen and blushes*

Lemonboy: Edge can I help you out with anything?

Edge: *nods*

Lemonboy: *smiles* YAAAAAAAAAY!!!! *runs into the kitchen*

Bonochick: I can't believe the kitchen burned down on us. What are we going to do?

MG: Well first thing tomorrow is we'll call a contractor see how much it would be to fix it.

Bono: Hey why don't we play Twister???

Moonlit Angel: How about strip Twister?

Flaming June: *claps* Yes Larry has to take his shirt off everytime we spin then put it back on!!!

Larry: *snarl* *pop* *pop* *pop* *pop* What the?...*pop* *pop* *looks down at the buttons disappearing* WHERE'S ME BOOTINS??????????????

Flaming June: *giggles* Oh I dunno what happened to them? *hides string of bootins behind her back*

*The gang play Twister (nonstrip version) while Edge and Lemonboy prepare thanksgiving dinner*

Edge: *comes out of the kitchen* Dinner time!

FS: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! Man I was starvin!!!!

*The gang sit at the table*

Adam: *taps wine glass* Can I have everyone's attention. I would like to make a toast to the PLEBA girls and lads. Thank you for sharing Thanksgiving with us.

Bluey: No. Thank you guys for letting us share it with you.

Edge: *takes out a huge chainsaw looking device* Who wants white meat?

Bonochick: *busts out laughing* Oh My! What a huge knife!

Bono: You should see him making a sandwich...you would think he's going to be having surgery on someone or something *laughs*

Edge: *blushes and cuts a piece for everyone at the table*

*The gang enjoy their thanksgiving feast with the boys, forgetting about the fact that their kitchen is now nothing but ashes.*

The End.

:)

:applaud: If only my Thanksgiving had really been that exciting! :laugh:

Mullen-Girl said:
I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving (those of you who celebrate it) Sorry I didn't post on the actual day but I HATE being on the puter at home cos it's sooooooooooo slow! Anywho...

Bono: *answers* Casa de U2! Sexy mofo #1 here.

LMAO! I swear I could hear Bono's voice in my head saying that!

Yeah, I'm reading and commenting on all these now because I just hadn't been in the mood these past couple of weeks... :reject: Sorry!

Back
Top Bottom