PLEBA Mansion Presents...Larry and MG's Honeymoon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ok ok so we're not going to get graphic here so Edge no blushing! (Edge:*Bluuuuuu...* Ok!) So anyway this is going to be my last story until I move to Dublin. (Larry: Psst, honey shouldn't it be like Mullen Mansion Presents? you're not at pleba anymore. MG: They'll get the point honey. Larry: Ok i'll keep quiet now)

It was a beautiful afternoon in Dublin as Larry and MG finally decided to leave the going away party which seemed to have lasted a few days.

Clarity: Noooooooo Twin don't leave meeeeee!

Mg: Awwww Twinny, i'll be back soon to visit it's just that me and Larry need a nice little get away.

Clarity:*pouts* Ok well have fun twin!

Disco: Where are you guys going to go?

Larry: Hmm good question, I think we're just going to tour Europe for a couple of months or something.

Bono: Tour? Are we on tour again? *sigh*

Larry: No Bono, I mean we're just going to travel around Europe.

Bono: Oh good, I was about to get into my "thousands of fans screaming at me and wanting to defile me" mode.

Spinny: Aren't you always in that mode anyway?

Bono: OH yeah!

MG: Well girlies it's time for us to leave, I'll write ya'll some postcards and buy some souvenirs for you girls wherever we go. *hugs all the girls*

Disco: Awwww we'll miss you. Have fun!

*Larry and MG wave one last time as they leave the mansion*

MG:*sniffles* I'm going to miss those girls. They're my best friends

Larry:*hugs Mg* Awwww sweetie it'll be ok. *wipes a tear away from MG's cheek* c'mon let's get going, where would you like to go first?

MG: Hmm, how about Paris?

Larry:*smiles* Paris it is.

*MG and Larry head off to Paris, while meanwhile at the PLEBA Mansion*

Clarity:*walks to MG's room* Awwww Twin's room is so empty. *sniffles*

JemEvans: Awwww clarity, you miss MG?

Clarity: Yeah, I mean she's my twin and all, my best friend.

JemEvans:*hugs Clarity* There there girlie...I have an Idea..why don't we fill this room with memories of her. I'm sure it'll help you and you can come visit her room.

Clarity: Hey that's a good idea! I'm going to get all my pictures and Larry things and put them in here.

JemEvans: Good i'll help you!

*Meanwhile in Paris*

MG: Ahhhhh Paris, the city of lurrrrrve.

Larry: Yes, it's so nice here. Hey look honey! It's the Eiffel tower, let's go.

MG: Wooo kewlies!

*Larry and MG walk towards the Eiffel tower holding hands when suddenly...*

Girl:*in a heavy french accent* Oh my God! It's Larry Mullen Jr! *screams madly*

Larry: Uh oh. *sigh*

Girl2: Oh he's sooooooooooo cute!

MG: Well of course he is *snorts*

Girl3: We're your biggest fans Larry, we're the Paris chapter of the U2 club.

Larry:*snarls* That's nice but you see i'm here with...

Girl: Oh Larry can you please hang out with us for awhile??

Larry: I'm sorry but...

Girl2: I just called all my friends and they're coming here!

*The girls start to get a bit too close to Larry and start to grow in numbers, by the time MG and Larry notice they have about 200 people around them*

MG: Ack Larry honey! Shite I can't see him anymore in that crowd! What should I do???

*Larry is in the middle of the crowd being bombarded with requests for autographs, pictures etc. Being there's such a big crowd he can't do anything but give in to their requests*

MG:*thinks* Hmm...I know, I'll just run in the middle and drag him out! *pushes people to get to the center where Larry is standing*

Larry:*standing there with some of this clothes ripped and looking exhausted* Honey please let's get out of here!

MG: Yeah! *grabs Larry's hand and pulls him out of the crowd*

Girl: Hey where do you think you're going?!?!

Larry: Please i'm on my honeymoon!

Girl2: OH that whore stole you away from us!!

MG: Who are you calling a whore?!?!

Larry: The crowd looks pissed, maybe we should run now!

MG: Yeah Let's go!!!

*MG and Larry run down the streets of Paris being followed by 200 fans screaming Larry's name*

MG: Gawd this is so Beatles!

Larry: Tell me about it! Hey look let's go in there it looks like a good place to hide!

*Larry and MG run into a store, and decide to change*

Larry: Honey these are dresses!! How am I supposed to wear this?!?!

MG: Just remember the One video. *to saleslady* excuse me do you have any wigs or anything??

Lady: Yes for our maniquinns we do. *hands Larry one* There that should go nice with the dress. *giggles*

Larry:*snarls* Pink is not my colour!!

MG:*falls down laughing* Oh honey you look hot!!

Larry:*looks into the mirror and looks at his pink dress, white high heels, blonde wig and purse* I look like a bleedin woman!!

MG: That's the point, now larrina, let's get out of here *snort*

*Larry and MG walk out of the store where the 200 fans are looking around for them*

Girl3: Excuse me have you seen Larry Mullen jr from u2?

Larry:*in girlish voice* Who is that? I don't know him.

Girl2: Hey weren't you with him???

MG: No! Who the hell is that??

Girl3: Yeah that's his wife!! *looks at Larry wearing a dress* Larry!!!!

Larry:*looks at MG* Oh feck! *grabs MG's hand and runs off*

MG:*running with Larry* Oh Larry I don't know if I can handle any more of this running! I'm not in shape!

Larry: Yeah maybe we should leave Paris.

*Larry and MG run into their hotel and get packed to leave Paris, meanwhile back at PLEBA mansion*

Clarity: There! All done.

JemEvans: Wow we did a really good job *looks around the room*

Disco: Wow girls, this is amazing.

Clarity: Yeah now when I miss my twin all I have to do is come in here and look at the pictures, some of the gifts she gave me and everything else.

JemEvans: I wonder how they're doing right now.

Spinny: Oh i'm sure they're having a blast.

*Meanwhile back at the hotel in Paris...*

*Meanwhile back at the hotel in Paris*

MG:*finishes packing* Ok now where should we go? I picked last time so it's your turn now.

Larry:*ponders* Hmm I don't know, how about Rome?

MG: Oooh, Rome is nice, let me just finish writing this postcard to the PLEBA girls and i'll leave it at reception for them to send.

*MG and Larry head to the airport and fly to Rome*

Larry: Ahhh Rome.

MG: Yeah it's lovely isn't it? Now let's get goin on our tour, I rented some Vespas.

Larry: Vespa?? That is such a girly motorcycle, Isn't there a place where we can rent a Harley around here?

MG: Awwww c'mon Larry, Vespas are fun.

Larry:*snarls* Ok fine, just cos it's you i'll do it. *gets on the Vespa and puts on his helmet*

MG:*giggles* Alright let's go to the colleseum!

*MG and Larry ride around Rome until they get to the Colleseum*

Larry: Heeeeeeey isn't this where they filmed Gladiator???

MG:*laughs* Honey, this is the original one..I don't think they'd use it in the movie.

Larry: Oh! Well let's go inside.

*meanwhile at PLEBA Mansion*

Lemonboy: PLEBA girls! You've got mail!

Ana: Ooooh who's it from?

Lemonboy: It's from MG and Larry.

Clarity: Yay twinnnnnn *takes it and reads* Dear Pleba girls, Larry and I have been having quite an adventurous time in Paris. We were chased by about 200 girls who wanted Larry's autograph and he had to dress as a girl to escape them. We're going to be heading to Rome now. Maybe we'll have more peace and quiet there. I miss you girls alot and I hope you all are ok. Love, MG and Larry. *laughs* Larry wearing a dress.

Disco: Poor Mg, the fans are ruining their romantic trip.

Spinny: Nah sounds like they're having a blast.

*Meanwhile back at the Colleseum*

MG: You have to be careful and watch where you step cos you might...WHOA!!! *flaps arms up and down and falls forward* Ouch.

Larry:*giggles quietly* Are you ok honey?

MG: Yeah i'm fine! *gets up and dusts herself off* Hey were you laughing at me?

Larry:*tries to control his laughter* Me? Nah.

Man: Excuse me sir? Are you Larry from U2?

Larry:*quietly* Yes I am.

Man: Oh well you see my daughter is a big fan of yours and she wanted to know if she could take a picture with you.

Larry: Well i'm here on honeymoon but yeah sure I guess one picture won't do anybody any wrong.

*Larry poses with the family, the girl while MG takes the picture*

Girl: Oooh thank you Larry i'm a big fan of yours.

Larry:*smiles* Thanks.

Man: Why don't you come to our home to have dinner with us?

MG: Erm, well..I don't know.

Larry:*whispers to MG* They look like nice people maybe we should see what happens.

MG: Well ok.

Man: Wonderful! I'll get the car.

*Larry and MG follow the man in their vespas*

Larry: This is a nice home that you have here.

Man: Thank you, please come inside.

*Larry and MG take a seat while the Woman get's them some wine*

Girl: Larry please i'd like to show you my U2 collection in my room. Can you come please?

Larry: Sure. *to MG* I'll be right back honey

MG: Ok dear, i'm going to help out the lady with whatever she needs while you're gone.

Larry:*follows the girl to her room* Wow this is nice.

Girl: Yes it is, I've been collecting everything ever since I became a fan back in 85. *locks the door to her room quietly*

Larry: Wow I haven't seen this picture in years. Well you seem to be a cool fan. I think we should go back downstairs. *goes to door and turns the doorknob noticing that it's locked* Erm, excuse me, Did you lock the door?

Girl:*grins evily* Yes!!! You're not leaving here until you're mine!!!

Larry:*swallows hard* Erm no!

*Back downstairs*

MG:*to woman* Wow she must have lots of stuff to show him upstairs.

Woman: Oh yes she's been collecting things since she became a fan in 85. It's always been U2 this, U2 that.

MG: OH well that's nice. The food is starting to look really good, let me help you out with this.

*Meanwhile back upstairs*

Larry:*running around the room* Please!!! Let me goooooo!!!

Girl:*follows Larry* Oh not at all, you're stuck here now. *grabs at Larry's shirt and tears it*

Larry: Damn it! My favourite shirt! *falls on the ground* Oh shite.

Girl: You're mine now!!! muahahahahaha!!! *jumps at Larry and holds him down to the ground*

Larry:*crawls around trying to get the girl off of him* Please!!! I'm a married man!!

Girl: Who cares?! You're Larry Mullen Jr!

MG: Wow it sounds like they dropped something big up there.

Man: Yeah, I hope everything is ok.

Larry:*finally gets up and jumps out the window falling 2 floors* Ack! Finally I got out of there! *stands up* Hmm I feel pretty good. *knocks on front door*

Woman: I wonder who that could be?

Man: I'll get it! *opens the door* Larry?!?! What are you doing here? and what happened to your clothes??

Larry:*walks inside looking serious* Honey let's get going please, the girl tried to defile me.

MG:*gasp* How dare she try to defile my husband!! *to man and woman* Thank you for everything but we must be leaving now.

Woman: I'm sorry about my daughter.

Larry: It's ok.

*MG and Larry go back to their hotel*

MG: Wow Larry, this really has been an intresting honeymoon.

Larry: I know. *sigh* Sometimes I hate being famous, we get no privacy.

MG: Hey well I have to admit it's been fun!

Larry: I think maybe it's best that we head back to Ireland. At least there we're not harassed as badly.

MG: Ok. Let's go home.

*MG and Larry arrive in Dublin and head to PLEBA Mansion*

MG: I bet they'll be surprised that we're here.

Larry: I know *rings doorbell*

Lemonboy:*Opens the door* Well well well, look who's back!

MG: Hi lemonboy, where are the girls?

Clarity: Twinnnnnnnnnn!! *runs up to MG and hugs her*

MG: Twinnnnnnnn!

Disco:*hugs MG* What are you guys doing back so soon?

Larry: Oh well we were tired of being harassed so we decided to come back home.

MG: Yeah it's more peaceful here. Plus we're with our friends.

Larry: Yeah she wouldn't shut up about how much she missed you girls.

JemEvans: Well we're glad to have you guys back in ireland.

Clarity: Twin I have something to show you!

MG: Ohh what is it??

Clarity: Come upstairs to your old room.

*Clarity, MG and Larry go upstairs to MG's old room and walk inside*

MG:*gasps* Wow! It's all my pictures with you and the PLEBA girls and all the stuff we've done and given eachother...*gets teary eyed* Oh twin!! This is amazing! *hugs Clarity*

Clarity: Yeah I wanted to keep this here so I wouldn't feel so lonely.

Larry: Well you know we won't be too far from here, you're always welcomed to our home and so are the rest of the girls. I'm sure MG will be hanging out here everyday tho.

MG: Of course honey.

*The gang talk about MG and Larry's honeymoon having a good laugh about their adventure*

The End.

awwwwwwwwwwwww...next weekend is gonna be so fun...I'm not gonna want to leave!
frown.gif

*wipes away a tear* that is such a wonderful story girl!!! Sounds like a real wild honeymoon! LOL@ Larry nearly getting defiled by that crazy girl! Yea Ireland is much safer for you lovebirds...everyone knows him and isn't as star struck crazy as the rest of the world!! Now you can have a relaxing honeymoon w/no one to bother you while you enjoy married life! GO FOR IT GIRL!! Show larry why he married ya!! Good thing for thick walls!!! LMFAO!!! Remember that one!!! ok i'm done.

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

Back
Top Bottom