PLEBA Ladies, I Need..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
Some pics of Bono w/ his rosary (preferably open shirt, of course :sexywink: )

I am having the day from Hell today, topped off by just wading through 6 inch deep water after a downpour :rant:

So any of these pics would be greatly appreciated, and be a bright spot in an otherwise DREADFUL day.

Thanks all :wave: :hug:

338394%3A723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2329%3D935%3D%3B6%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3B83%3B6883ot1lsi

:combust:

Wow, all these pics already-thanks you guys, I love this place :)

And that's OK falling star-no rosary on that pic, but who cares, right? :sexywink:

Not to sound demanding, but does anyone have any pics from Letterman when he had that open shirt/rosary :drool:

Now I'm going straight to confession :D

Thanks everyone!

Yes carey, that's the Letterman pic :combust: thank you :bow:

And I'm sorry, I should have said ladies and gentlemen..

These pics cheered me up :) Of course I could always use more cheering up :wink:

I'm sorry about your bad weeks, and if you knew how bad mine was you might just feel lucky after all :scream: :sad:

Has this one not been posted?! :drool:

bonorosarypic.jpg

Oh, U2Kitten, what great pix!!:drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: I'm sorry about your week! Maybe we can call this "The Week From Hell Bono Consolation Thread". :scream: :sad: :hug: :hug:

verte76 said:
Oh, U2Kitten, what great pix!!:drool: :censored: I'm sorry about your week! Maybe we can call this "The Week From Hell Bono Consolation Thread". :scream: :sad: :hug:

Thanks Verte :hug: Bono rosary pics can only make things brighter! :yes: I hope things will look up for all of us!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom