PLEBA is being snubbed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*Stormy* said:

2-171738-bowie,iman,yoko,bono.jpg

Bono and Yoko compete to see who can wear the biggest pair of sunglasses.

I think it just summer and with the nice weather, people are spending more time outside and less time inside and glued to their computers.

Hell, I can't snub PLEBA! Personally, I can't post at work! I work in a library and it's tough to find the time to check your e-mail, so I don't do it. It's a busy city library, complete madness! Whew!

Okay ladies (and men) of PLEBA...this thread was started LAST MARCH!!! Its old and doesn't apply anymore. Die thread, die.

I know what you mean. This i the second time Ive been on here since everything changed and I used to be on here practically everyday but the new layout kind of scares me. I dunno I'm just not a big fan of change

UV2001 said:
I know what you mean. This i the second time Ive been on here since everything changed and I used to be on here practically everyday but the new layout kind of scares me. I dunno I'm just not a big fan of change

Even though the thread is old, I want to say UV2001 as another one from the ancient days of last summer I know what you mean. This place changed so much over the next few months, and then I leave and come back and it's different again. It has changed several times with the people, personalities and popular topics of each phase. All I can do is try to find something I like and ride it out. I fear change too. I was interested in the new board but it was weird and it slows my system down. Come around more UV we'll find something fun to do!

I would have to say that whether it matters or not depends on the contents of the thread.

Back
Top Bottom