PLEBA Holiday Presents for each other

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lo-101437.jpg

lo-548748.jpg

lo-458142.jpg

lo-881533.jpg

I woud like to share a couple pics I took at the Arco Arena during ZOOTV tour, I have never posted them because they need to be scanned... but my scanner is not hooked up since I moved :mad:
I am gonna try to hook this thing up....:huh:

:shocked: :faint: OMG KELLYAHERN!!! :bow: I wanted to repost the ones I loved but I'd have to repost them ALL :lol: they are AMAZING, thank you!! :love:

i'm glad you guys liked this thread idea - i wasn't sure if i should just post in the "new oldies" thread or whichever it was. :wink:

U2SJ I hope you can get the scanner working. I know how aggravating those things are tho :mad:

ok I'll repost one hehe
lo-357443.jpg

so funky!

Ok hehe here we go! I got it working so here are the first U2 pics I ever took.... after paying 250.00 a ticket for 4th row, and sneaking a camera in, even though they are blurry I love them :wink:
Sacramento 4/17/92

Sacramento%20ZooTV%20Marisa%20Talarico.jpg

And this one that has been part of a collage on my U2 wall for years...
2Sacramento%20Zoo%20TV%20Marisa%20Talarico.jpg

And thought I would share my favorite collage :D
Collage%201993.jpg

Happy Holidays! :wave:

Thanks Zoogirl, Angel and Tabby, glad you girls like my collage...
Tabby the funny part is that is only one part of my "U2 wall" ... lol...I used to have a "U2 Room" but since I moved a few months back to a one bedroom, I now have the U2 wall up in my room. It covers one entire long wall! When people come over they tell me I am crazy and that it looks like a teenagers room! :lol:
But you have no idea how nice it is to sleep with Bono staring at you from the wall :)

Oooh, man. It's been WAAAAAAAAAAAA too long since I've been in Pleba! :drool:

Just wanted top say :wave: to all the Plebans. Probably no one in here even remembers me. :(

I am sorry I haven't been around, I know I owe a bunch of people Pleba girl stories, and I STILL plan on writing them. It's just that getting separated, selling my house, buying a condo, moving and having a huge campaign at work have kind of taken up my spare time these past few months. :|

I was going to post my new Edgie Xmas image for you, but I am using it for my Xmas card exchange and don't want anyone to see it until the recipients have their cards. In the meantime, I'll post this favourite from last year, designed by Craig Thomson of the U2 GTA group.

TTYS!

:heart:

Attachments

• u2gtachristmas.jpg
    u2gtachristmas.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 31
U2SJ I love the zoo pics and your wall (the pics aren't blurry, they're "artistic" :up: )

If you don't mind my asking, what did you use for the backing of the collage, so you could move the wall around? That's cool that the concert ticket stubs are up there too :)

MrsEdge, I remember you :) I'm sorry that you've had such a busy year :hug:

Oh Yeah it really is Xmas!!! I can skip off to work now with a song (or two) in my heart and some beautiful visions to get me through the day. Thanks everyone. Sorry I cant add to the collection but I dont even know where to begin (not very computer literate, being from the slightly older generation)

MERRY XMAS EVERYONE:wave: :love: :dance: :dance: :bono: :kiss:

Thank you everybody for the pics! :yes: I'm sorry I haven't contributed, but my computer is being to slow to go to the sites and keep clicking on things looking :scream: :banghead: :grumpy:

U2SJ, thank you for posting your collection! :happy: I remember seeing it once a long time ago and I was hoping to see it again. Great job girl! :up: :drool:

U2SJ said:
Thanks Zoogirl, Angel and Tabby, glad you girls like my collage...

You're welcome. :). I also like your Fly photos. As long as I can still see the person in the photo, I don't care if they're a little blurry. :D.

Originally posted by U2SJ
But you have no idea how nice it is to sleep with Bono staring at you from the wall :)

:yes:...ohhhh, yeah, you got that right.

Also, :wave: to Mrs. Edge. I don't think I know you all that well-but I have read some of your stories in the Fan Fiction area. The Pleba girl ones were rather interesting...:p.

Angela

kellyahern said:
U2SJ I love the zoo pics and your wall (the pics aren't blurry, they're "artistic" :up: )

If you don't mind my asking, what did you use for the backing of the collage, so you could move the wall around? That's cool that the concert ticket stubs are up there too :)

"artistic" I like that :yes:
I actually just bought one of those cheap poster frames...took the poster that came inside of the frame, you know that tells the size of the frame, and then I taped all my pics/newspaper stuff on it.... I think I made that in like '93!
Its normally in a frame on the wall... hope this makes sense!

U2Kitten said:

U2SJ, thank you for posting your collection! :happy: I remember seeing it once a long time ago and I was hoping to see it again. Great job girl! :up: :drool:

Thanks U2kitty, I know you like my wall :)
We once had a thread where we could share our collections, remember? We should do that again! :)
I have to take pics of my latest entire U2 wall. My old one was better before the divorce and the move, since that was the whole room. I think those are the pics you saw before.

Sue DeNym said:

Hello, Mrs. Edge! I like your sig pic! One of the best scenes in R & H... :wink:

Why thank you! :D I totally agree. When I refer to the "crotch scene" in R&H very few people know what I'm talking about. ;)

Hi Angela! :wave:

Mrs. Edge said:
Oooh, man. It's been WAAAAAAAAAAAA too long since I've been in Pleba! :drool:

Just wanted top say :wave: to all the Plebans. Probably no one in here even remembers me. :(

Hi! I've missed you here, in FYM, Ect. Hope things are good for you.

Merry Christmas to all the PLeba Ladies.

youngmen.gif

Back
Top Bottom