PLEBA Grammy Party: Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hippy

ONE<br>love, blood, life
Lookin' for the face I had before the world was ma
Okay, ladies...the party is officially moving in here...Anything goes...this can be the place for all rejoicing and EVERYTHING having to do with the Grammys!!!!

Things to celebrate so far...

1) U2 won best rock album
biggrin.gif

2) Joan Rivers isn't dissing Edge
3) Sheryl Crowe thinks the guys look "HOT" (which we KNOW they do)

So drinks and cookies all around...let's settle in for many many hours of our favorite band!!!!!!

Oh yeah, let's try to keep pics out of here for people with slower loading computers...so we can all enjoy the fun!

Hehe...I'm so excited that I've filled up two pages with scribbles about U2...
biggrin.gif

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

[This message has been edited by hippyactress (edited 02-27-2002).]

WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!! Let's get this party started!!!! *champange sprays all over EVERYBODY!*

GO U2! GO U2! GO UUUUUUU22222!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
sounds good. I agree, lets keep the pics to min. unless Larry shows up wearing mesh.
biggrin.gif

Oh, of course
biggrin.gif

*hands MVD a LardenceMeshCookie*
wink.gif

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

*good vibes* I gotta go for about an hour and clean horse stalls.
frown.gif
But I'll be back!!! *way too excited* I'm just so happy to share the Grammys with other fans.
biggrin.gif
This is very different from last year. *so happy*
smile.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Hey, you know on VH1 after they show the elevation concert, they're showing the U2 Legends, and then the U2 Pop-Up Video. The fun lasts until 3:30! And I have class tomorrow at 8:30!!!! I'm so debating staying up all night...
But the pop-up video is the only one I haven't seen, and that's on again FRIDAY at 12:30 am.
I had U2 fuzzies all day... they played ISHFWILF at the bank, I bought Time, People, AND Entertainment Weekly, my homework's all done, I'm wearing the adampants.. Life is SWEET

------------------
What's wrong with this picture?
Keep looking, you'll figure it out.

Originally posted by Kristie:
Hey, you know on VH1 after they show the elevation concert, they're showing the U2 Legends, and then the U2 Pop-Up Video. The fun lasts until 3:30! And I have class tomorrow at 8:30!!!! I'm so debating staying up all night...
But the pop-up video is the only one I haven't seen, and that's on again FRIDAY at 12:30 am.
I had U2 fuzzies all day... they played ISHFWILF at the bank, I bought Time, People, AND Entertainment Weekly, my homework's all done, I'm wearing the adampants.. Life is SWEET

NO FECKIN WAY!!!!

I didn't know about Legends and Pop-up!!!

Do-feckin-od, Kristie...you and I are gonna be TIRED gals tomorrow! But no way am I missing all this U2!!!! (Even though I'm taping it too
biggrin.gif
)

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

I haven't seen U2, but I did see John Sampson! lol! He was wearing a suit, and I saw him behind No Doubt. Of course I immediately looked for the boys, but ... nothing yet.

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

woohoo! So I'm here with the Twin Cities gang and things are rockin!

Lilly made U2 cookies!!!!! How awesome is that???

Here they are....you may all drool.
3337%3A86723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3EWSNRCG%3D3232388576484nu0mrj

We are partying like it's 1999!
tongue.gif

-sula

Okay...work is officially declared torture at this point! Cant the clock tick any more slowly? Only 5 more minutes and then my sprint back to the dorm!!!!
biggrin.gif

GAHHHH!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

YAY cookies! I want the incredible edible Edge one! It's so cute with it's little goatee!
biggrin.gif

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

[This message has been edited by hippyactress (edited 02-27-2002).]

I'm here! I will be here on commercials and awful performances, so save the cookies for me. I will be a TIRED lil girl tomorrow...I got classes from 8 in the morning till 9 at night, but IT'S U2!!!! (Last time I stayed up late for U2 was when I went to a concert before my graduation, if I could do it then, I can do it now
biggrin.gif
) YAY! Cookies! U2! and I just had some tea, and I PROMISE I won't take my sleepy meds until AFTER all is said and done
wink.gif
GO U2!!!!

------------------
Dana

"U2 is hot."
-random girl from my math class.

Originally posted by DML:
I'm here! I will be here on commercials and awful performances, so save the cookies for me. I will be a TIRED lil girl tomorrow...I got classes from 8 in the morning till 9 at night, but IT'S U2!!!! (Last time I stayed up late for U2 was when I went to a concert before my graduation, if I could do it then, I can do it now
biggrin.gif
) YAY! Cookies! U2! and I just had some tea, and I PROMISE I won't take my sleepy meds until AFTER all is said and done
wink.gif
GO U2!!!!

awww spoony, dun mention the s- word. yes, it's our friend, and i think that friend may visit a little too early tonight NOOOOOOOO

THEY'RE ON!!!!!!!

BUT NO ADAM!!!!!!!!

my husband thinks they are giving adam negative coverage

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Originally posted by chels82:
erm, okay, how come the Grammy's isn't coming on until 8pm PST but the Pre Show stuff is over???? i'm soooo confused!

xoxo,
chelsea

It's for the east coast folks, they get the show NOW....it's really started 5 p.m. Pacific time....and if you think that's confusing, I've got a satellite dish with a Denver feed, so I think I'll get it at 6???

YAY, tiny dancer, let's PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
Originally posted by hippyactress:
Okay...work is officially declared torture at this point! Cant the clock tick any more slowly? Only 5 more minutes and then my sprint back to the dorm!!!!
biggrin.gif

HIPPY,If you haven't left...GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RUN LIKE HELL!!!!!!!

OMD!!! I just walked in!!!!

I'm so out of breath!!!!!!

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

I'm crying right now....god, that was so beautiful...I can die happy!

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

WHY DID THEY NOT SHOW ADAM?!?!? They had close ups of everyone but Adam?

------------------
I have to tell you,
I don't like doing intimate concerts.
I have very sensitive nasal glands and being that close to so many armpits is absolutely terrifying. I'd rather play a stadium any day.
~ Bono

Back
Top Bottom