PLEBA girls : your 5 sexiest men alive ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the old Aiden back too..supposedly his Mother was ill and he went back to England to be with her :( I don't know when he'll be back on the show. I have seen pictures of him at recent functions in NYC ( not that I scour the net looking :shifty: ) I've really lost interest in that show since he left :D

That replacement Aiden w/ fake accent is HORRIBLE :madspit:

Isn't Travis Fimmel the Calvin Klein underwear guy?

Jason Lewis too :drool:

:drool:

1101601PeopleCover.jpg

okay my top five without mentioning the boys

Jake Gyllenhaal
Topher Grace (seems very sweet and funny nerd like guy)
Andrew McCarthy (Hopeless crush since seeing Pretty in Pink when I was little. I even watched that Stephen King series Kingdom Hospital just to drool.):drool:
Daniel Radcliffe (granted he is still a little young for me but such a hottie with those blue eyes)
finally of course Johnny Depp (I was recently in Walt Disney World and went on the pirate of the caribbean ride. It would have been much better if Mr. Depp had made an appearance. :laugh:

MrsSpringsteen said:
I want the old Aiden back too..supposedly his Mother was ill and he went back to England to be with her :(

Oh, really? Aw, that's a shame. :(. Hope she'll be okay.

Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
I don't know when he'll be back on the show. I have seen pictures of him at recent functions in NYC ( not that I scour the net looking :shifty: )

LOL. :p. Hmm, eh, well, hopefully all works out and he can return soon.

I've really lost interest in that show since he left :D

Oh, yeah? I've still been watching when my mom turns it over...crazy stuff going on all around.

But yeah, it is kind of a bummer to not see the original Aidan on the show.

That replacement Aiden w/ fake accent is HORRIBLE :madspit:

Haha, yeah, he's not very good, is he? My sister and mom have said the same thing. :D.

Isn't Travis Fimmel the Calvin Klein underwear guy?

Uh...I can't remember. I think he did something like that for a while. I just remember first seeing him on the cover of some TV Guide last year, and I was like, "Wow...hello..." After the week that TV Guide was for was over, I actually kept it. :shifty: :reject:...

Angela

Bruce Springsteen
Prince
Gabriel Bryne
Ralph Fiennes
Joseph Fiennes (so much hotness in one family!)
Hugh Jackman
Ewan McGregor
Liam Nessom
Sting (when he was younger)
Colin Firth

Oops, that's more than 5 - oh, well, who's counting! :wink:

Ooh, fun thread! I'm only posting because there are a couple of hotties missing from the lists. :wink: Aside from Bono, I'm also enjoying Orlando and Viggo and Adrien Brody. I was obsessed with Trent Reznor for years. I also have these tasty morsels to add:

Jared Leto
Ed Norton :drool:
Nate Berkus (the decorator guy Oprah keeps having on her show)
Tobey McGuire (because I saw Spiderman 2 last night and it was amazing)

And, you may laugh, but I've always loved David Hyde Pierce as Niles on Frasier. Honourable mention to David Caruso's voice. He's not the most beautiful man on earth, but I could listen to that voice forever. Oooh yeah!

This is hard but I wanna try :D

Jeremy Sisto - Can't you see, he rules the universe?
Cillian Murphy
Colin Farrell
Chris Martin
Jonathan Rhys-Meyers though he's a little bit too beautiful

That's my five. Bubbling under:
Edward Norton (too cool)
Jamie Oliver (too lovely)
Paul Bettany (too perfect really)
Liam Gallagher (too charming)

Whoo.

After couple of years I'll perhaps be like "ewww what are those guys?" but who cares, I'm a fuckin teenager after all.

Moonlit_Angel said:
Ah, this thread's come back. Good. :).

Another guy I've started finding kinda cute as of late: Neil Finn ("World Where You Live" video...awwww...:cute:...).

Angela

I totally agree with you :yes

Neil Finn:drool: :love: :heart:

Also, like Bono, he's been married to the same woman forever.

KristenF said:
I totally agree with you :yes

Neil Finn:drool: :love: :heart:

:D.

You know, I feel really at home here...a lot of you girls like the same guys I do...that makes me happy. :).

Originally posted by KristenF
Also, like Bono, he's been married to the same woman forever.

So I've heard. Very cool :up:. Gotta respect that.

Another guy I forgot to add the other night-okay, anyone here see the movie "Eurotrip"? The guy in there who played Jamie, his real name's Travis Wester...yeah, he's pretty cute, too. :).

Angela

Last edited:
Have any of you girls seen the "King Arthur"-movie?!

It's not in cinemas here yet, but if you have seen it, what do you think about the guy playing "Tristan" (the guy to the left in this pic)?

king-arthur-movie-lg-111.jpg

We have been :drool:-ing over him for years here, so I just thought it could be fun to hear if you find him :combust: too...

He seems okay, Merc :)...are there any other pictures of him where I can get a better look at his face and stuff?

By the way, in regards to my mention earlier of Neil Finn-saw the video for "Message To My Girl" last night, and awww, he's really cute in that one, too :cute:-he's doing these goofy little dances and stuff, and...yeah. Just awww (and the song is really sweet, too :heart:...).

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
He seems okay, Merc :)...are there any other pictures of him where I can get a better look at his face and stuff?

There you go:

ch116385_guest.jpg

Pic from the world premiere of the movie in New York...

Edited to say: Have been looking for close-up of him from the film, but can't find any... :sigh:

Last edited:
sean.penn.jpg

for the last 5 months i haven't been able to get enough of sean penn, he seems to have gotten sexier with age, he is by far on of my favorite actors of all time and he's so sexy in 21 grams, mystic river, and u turn....in which i think he physically resembeles bono somewhat :reject:

uturn4.jpg

Last edited:
elevation2u said:
and he's so sexy in 21 grams, mystic river, and u turn....in which i think he physically resembeles bono somewhat :reject:

My mom's made the comparison between Sean and Bono, too-every time she sees clips of Bono from the UF days, she always talks about how he looks like Sean Penn. :).

Also, Merc, the picture isn't showing up anymore, but I did see the other one of that guy at one time-longer hair works better on him, imho. :D.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Also, Merc, the picture isn't showing up anymore, but I did see the other one of that guy at one time-longer hair works better on him, imho. :D.

Yeah, I've noticed the red-x :grumpy:

You're absolutely right - Long hair (and beard) looks good on him :yes: IMO he's one of the very few guys that actually looks really good with long hair (or even better than with short hair!) along with Liam Neeson, Viggo Mortensen and Bono :love:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom