PLEBA girls : your 5 sexiest men alive ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and again more pics of dj muggs...know I'm talking to the walls here cuz you don't like him but he's candy for me :D

dj_muggs_0025.jpg

hey

who the heck is johnny greenwood????? :reject: :confused:

that happens when too many hip hop is listened to :tsk:

J. Greenwood is Radiohead's guitarist, and here's he:

johnnygreenwood.jpg

This is really HARD, there are loads of nice men out there!
O WELL...

1) Bono
2) Matt Goss
3) Orlando Bloom
4) Colin Farral
5) Larry

:drool: :drool: :drool:

HelloAngel said:

Not to bring up ugly stuff, but Sean Connery has been quoted in recent years advocating hitting a woman if she is "out of line." This was well played out in the press, and he has admitted as such. He is a fine actor, but I just can't ogle after hearing that sort of thing. :sad:

:ohmy: This is news to me - never heard it before!!!

I would like to have Sean Connery replaced with Damian Lewis* on my list - Thank you! :love: :yes:

*)There's been a "Band of Brothers"-marathon on TV because of the D-Day anniversary, so... :reject:

Wow! A lot of people seem to like Ewan McGregor. I saw him first!!!!!!!

Just kidding!

Michelle

I never posted pics...I think I should. :wink:

Ryan Adams:

33%3A9946323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C%3A%3A2%3A293ot1lsi

Conor Oberst:

33%3A9946323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3DXROQDF%3E2323556677272ot1lsi

Jesse Malin:

33%3A9946323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3DXROQDF%3E2323556678968ot1lsi

Jack White:

33%3A9946323232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232338764%3A4%3A4ot1lsi

My boyfriend! :love:

33%3A9946323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3DXROQDF%3E23235566793%3A%3Aot1lsi

Muggsy said:
hey your bf looks like the guys you choose!!!....

One of my co-workers commented the other day that all of the men I like look the same. Hey, I know what I like! :laugh: :heart:

Muggsy said:

i feel so silly.... he was on his forum last night... and I went to bed early!! :huh:

but I don't know what does he think about the threads that we (the girls of muggs.com) post... we're going to scare him haha :D

He may be most flattered !
Marie

I know I am not a PLEBAn, but this thread so badly needs Gavin Rossdale.
:faint:

and Michael Hutchence
Hugh Jackman definitely
Nic Cage
Kevin Spacey (do NOT ask me why, I have NO idea lol...)

And Pierce needs an honourable thumbs up for the girls who listed him :up:

Gavin, girls! Gavin :drool:

Ok, I'll go back to the Bush board now...:D

yeah, i'm not really a pleban either. i was about a year ago, but that's another story.

here goes...

hugh jackman (who happens to be on my computer desktop--as wolverine in X2)

john cusack
colin farrel

yeh, i know it's wierd...but i still think ed robertson from barenaked ladies has really really nice eyes.

there's someone i'm forgetting. i'll say my high school ultimate frisbee coach (shut up, we had coaches. it's a real sport :wink: ). good looking guy, and (more importantly) one of the nicest people ever.

oh and...

pinball wizard--if you're anything like your paintshop self-portrait :drool pixel-ated men :sexywink:

Angela Harlem said:
I know I am not a PLEBAn, but this thread so badly needs Gavin Rossdale.
:faint:

and Michael Hutchence
Hugh Jackman definitely
Nic Cage
Kevin Spacey (do NOT ask me why, I have NO idea lol...)

And Pierce needs an honourable thumbs up for the girls who listed him :up:

Gavin, girls! Gavin :drool:

Ok, I'll go back to the Bush board now...:D

Michael Hutchence... :drool: :censored: :love: :heart:
Maybe we could put in our list those who have left too... :huh: They're still in our hearts.
God bless Michael Hutchence and Jeff Buckley
Jeff1.bmp

MissMaCo said:
Not that I find him THAT cute but I just wanted to thank him for yesrterday night... the soccer game, girls ! :madspit: :wink:

zizou.bmp

:bow: Zinedine :bow: He is kind of cute actually... :cute:

That was a great game MissMaCo - Really exciting! :yes: :up:

I'm glad you won - Looking forward to meeting your team in the final!!! :wink:

Muggsy said:
hey I like the guys from the Italian team :drool: ....

We just played against them tonight: 0-0 :(

We could have won if it hadn't been for that stupid spanish referee!!! :grumpy: He just didn't like our team, unfortunately... :sigh:

Edited to add: BTW, our guys look better than the Italian... :sexywink:

Last edited:
Well, I'm also not sure if I am a PLEBan or not (even though I spent most of my time here :lol:) but I'm sure I'm not a woman, I do like them though. :) So since I spend so much time here and I've been looking at this thread for so long I'll post my 5 favorite sexiest women alive! :evil:

Right now this is my list:

Theodora Richards
DWF15-637444.jpg

Courtney Cox
0000383183-012.jpg

Michelle Pfeiffer
DWF15-12627.jpg

Daryl Hannah
DWF15-199620.jpg

Patti Scialfa (with all due respect Bruce :wink:)
image_8.jpg

:love:

I have so many to choose from, but I think these would be my favorites

1) David Beckham :drool:
2) Viggo Mortensen
3) Johnny Rzeznik
4) Gavin Rossdale
5) Ewan MacGregor

Last edited:
I have been meaning to reply to this. Some interesting choices here. I know one girl who would love those of you who like Jude Law, and another girl who would love those of you who like Ewan McGregor. And U2Kitten, heh, my sister has a big thing for Jon Bon Jovi. :).

Noticed the mention of Tom Hanks-he was rather charming in "You've Got Mail"-I liked his character. And yeah, he does seem like a really nice guy. I have much respect for him, both as a person and as an actor. And I can't say I disagree much with Michael Hutchence-I saw the video for "New Sensation" a few days ago, and...yeah...he didn't look half bad...

Anywho, on to my actual list. Since I can't put Bono in here, the other 5 guys I find rather attractive are:

Robin Williams

:shifty:...Dude, I thought I was, like, the only one who kinda sorta liked him...

Originally posted by FallingStar
yeah, humour IS sexy :lol:

:yes:. I love it when a guy has a sense of humor. He's not on my list, but that's one reason why I also find that Hal Sparks guy kinda cute, too. And my old boyfriend had an excellent sense of humor as well. So did my crush from a couple of years ago.

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom