PLEBA girls : your 5 sexiest men alive ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to post a pic of muggs

DJ Muggs (the guy of my avatar - cypress Hill dj...) cool and sexy,
0303_muggs_d.jpg

:heart:

Ewan McGregor :drool: I can't say more :D

Larry Mullen - the sexiest man I've ever seen

B real - ( you may think he's not hot and everything but I would marry him cuz he's so cool)

.... my bf :cute: ...

Last edited:
Edgespet said:

You're not the only one! ("staring at the sun..."ooops, sorry!)
Sean Connery is a god...absolute perfection!
:drool: As much as love all these young pups, I don't think anyone will ever be able to match Sean Connery in terms of class, elegance, style & just general over-all sexiness! And that voice...*shivers*...gives me goosebumps every time I hear his voice! :love:

Not to bring up ugly stuff, but Sean Connery has been quoted in recent years advocating hitting a woman if she is "out of line." This was well played out in the press, and he has admitted as such. He is a fine actor, but I just can't ogle after hearing that sort of thing. :sad:

Okay without mentioning :bono:

1. Brad (with hair) ;) :combust:

2. Keanu (always!!!) :drool:

3. Depp *sigh*

4. Viggo *melt*

5. It's a tie between Pierce and Hugh Grant. :cute:

i agree with fallingstar. david bowie is sexy. mmm "lets dance" i know there are more people that i think are the bees knees than what i said earlier but i cant think! i still think ralph fiennes is too hot for words. you gotta see the end of the affair if anybody is interested. *gasp* hes yummy for a skinny boy! and um, this might be weird cuz hes not alive but clark gable?? he was definately sexy but he dont count. :wink:

in no certain order....

1) John Cusack..he's sexy in a cute way
2) tom hanks..again sexy in a cute way
3) Val Kilmer..:drool: :drool:
4) Kenny Chesney..could his jeans get any tighter?!
5) any man in a navy uniform...ok just the uniform but the guy helps

1. Ioan Gruffudd :heart:
2. Johnny Depp
3. Gale Harold
4. Orlando Bloom
5. Boo :flirt: :heart: :hug: <--Don't Ask!

Last edited:
I couldn't agree more-Tom Hanks is VERY sexy :drool:

Everything I've ever read/heard about him says he is such a nice guy-and his marriage seems to be very happy. He talks so lovingly about his wife. Now that is sexy :yes:

I have a few more :D

Paul Rudd

Jake Gyllenhaal (I'm sure I spelled that incorrectly :huh: )

Denzel Washington

Aiden Turner-he's on All My Children :drool:

Last edited:
I haven't seen that one, but I was watching Object Of My Affection last night... I've always thought he's just so adorable and he seems very sweet. His eyes are gorgeous too

:drool:

33%3A9348723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232354%3B%3B2%3C676ot1lsi

It's a really cute indie film with a great cast. Very funny! He plays a coffeehouse misanthrope that wears a trench coat, is comically mopey and keeps breaking up with Janeane Garofalo in it.. Love it. :heart:

I just saw Bowie in concert a few weeks back. Dear lord he is BEAUTIFUL in person. Just a stunning man. :combust: Of course, my insane fandom for him adds to my affection.

Well, a couple of mine might be considered weird, but here goes. My faves (besides the U2 boys) are:
Chris Cornell (Soundgarden/Audioslave)
Brad Pitt
Johnny Depp (again)
Billy Crudup
Rob Thomas

followed closely by:
Johnny Rzeznik (Goo Goo Dolls)
Joe Perry (Aerosmith)
Mel Gibson

I know you only asked for 5, but this is tough! :drool:

Pinball Wizard said:
What do I have to do to get on the list?

I've been flexing suggestively for days upon days...

:sexywink:

My vote goes to Pinball Wizard

ladylardence said:

Johnny Rzeznik (Goo Goo Dolls)
Joe Perry (Aerosmith)

:drool:

Oh yes :combust: glad to know I'm not alone on those!

and I know they are unpopular here but Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora too :love:

U2Kitten said:

and I know they are unpopular here but Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora too :love:

I had a HUGE crush on Richie Sambora for years!! :drool: Still have a huge crush on Joe Perry!

Hmmm...wonder what that says about my personality? All of my favorite guys are second fiddles to much more popular lead singers. Counting Edge in there as well, of course. Wierd!:huh:

U2Kitten said:

Hey, Jon Bon Jovi isn't exactly chopped liver. How could I have forgotten him?!? :drool:

I find a smart man sexy... in that case, Johnny Greenwood is really sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom