PLEBA girls : your 5 sexiest men alive ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Great thread!

flaming june said:
. And Colin Farrell, sometimes, except when he's blonde. Ok, ok, I'll stop. :p [/B]

girl, what do you mean except when he's blond:madspit:

:sexywink:

blondcolin_cf.jpg

My list:
1) Colin Farrell
2) Johnny Depp
3) Hugh Jackman
4) Brad Pitt
5) Keanu Reeves

Re: Re: Great thread!

SpanishEyes21 said:

girl, what do you mean except when he's blond:madspit:

:sexywink:

blondcolin_cf.jpg

:reject: Ok, sorry. He actually does look pretty damn good there! :love: I guess what I didn't like was the way his hair looked on one of he posters for Alexander.

I like him better with the dark hair though... :p

excluding the obvious (my boyfriend), I guess it changes on a daily basis. Today we have, in no particular order,

hugh jackman
brad pitt
ewan mcgregor
viggo mortensen (bonus with beard)
john corbett

One more reason I love you flaming june :)... I agree, James Spader is so :censored: hot..I can't pinpoint exactly what it is, but whoa :eek: Even though his character on The Practice is such a creep, he makes him lovable, mostly because he's such a good actor. I was going to make a thread about him once, but I thought no one would reply :reject: I haven't rented Secretary-it kinda scares me lol

Hmmm, it's tough to whittle it down to five :D Leaving out the U2 guys, because that's a given..and sexy to me is about much more than looks

Bruce Springsteen
Orlando Bloom
Johnny Depp
David Letterman :wink: And I agree 100 % about Jon Stewart too :drool:
Ewan McGregor

*honorable mentions to Kyan Douglas, Jude Law, and Viggo :D

Re: Great thread!

fb7e0ddc2.jpg

I think you're all going to laugh but who's that guy ? Well, I'm French and I don't know him, but I see he's cute !
Your choices are really great girls !
I see Ewan Mc Gregor and Orlando Bloom have great success here ! :sexywink:
Don't hesitate to post pics ! :hyper:

MrsSpringsteen said:
One more reason I love you flaming june :)... I agree, James Spader is so :censored: hot..I can't pinpoint exactly what it is, but whoa :eek: Even though his character on The Practice is such a creep, he makes him lovable, mostly because he's such a good actor. I was going to make a thread about him once, but I thought no one would reply :reject: I haven't rented Secretary-it kinda scares me lol

Aww... :wink: Thanks... Yeah, he's got this cool, mysterious air about him; he's intriguing and that makes him sexy. I don't watch The Practice but I've been meaning to check it out since he started to work in it. Well, Secretary is... unusual, to say the least. :eeklaugh: But taking away all the sort of... kinky... stuff, it's such a cool love story and he is so great in it, the absolute perfect role for him.

MrsSpringsteen said:
*honorable mentions to Kyan Douglas

:up: Oh, definitely!

Kristie said:
excluding the obvious (my boyfriend), I guess it changes on a daily basis. Today we have, in no particular order,

john corbett

Oh, I forgot about him... woo he's hot! *fans self*

Re: Re: Great thread!

MissMaCo said:

I think you're all going to laugh but who's that guy ? Well, I'm French and I don't know him, but I see he's cute !

He's not really that famous. I hope he will be, someday! His name is Gale Harold. He's the star of a Showtime series called "Queer as Folk". He plays the role of a gay bad boy but he's straight in real life. :tongue:

Last edited:
MissMaCo said:
I think it didn't work...
marlon2.bmp

Marlon Brando was definitely hot when he was young. I think Erroll Flynn was beautiful, also Rock Hudson, Gary Cooper, Steve McQueen, James Dean, Sean Connery... I'm not into older men much though, but I wouldn't kick Gabriel Byrne out of my bead for eating chips... :mac:

Last edited:
Gabriel Byrne...:love:
Lots of handsome men in Ireland ! :yes:
Marlon is so hot in Streetcar... I studied it this year, it was a pleasure to go to the lecture to see the movie ! :cute:

MissMaCo said:
Gabriel Byrne...:love:
Lots of handsome men in Ireland ! :yes:
Marlon is so hot in Streetcar... I studied it this year, it was a pleasure to go to the lecture to see the movie ! :cute:

You know, I've never seen it. :reject: I've seen bits and pieces of On The Waterfront, but I think the only Marlon Brando movies I've seen on their entirety are post Superman. :lol:

I'm seeing a constant with Johnny Depp, but holy hell. Besides Bono? :hmm:

01. Elvis Presley
02. Gene Kelly - They were alive once!
03. Johnny Depp
04. Ewan McGregor - Has anyone seen "Young Adam"? WHOA.
05. George Clooney (Edited to change it from Mel Gibson. :wink:)

Last edited:
My, my, my....is it just me or is it hot in here???

Here goes my list (in no particular order):
Sean Connery (young, old, I don't care - the man is deee-licious!)
Mel Gibson (those eyes, that voice......)
Harrison Ford (again with the eyes & voice)
Hugh Jackman (what a yummy mutant!)
Johnny Depp (the 2nd best thing to ever come out of Owensboro, KY -- after my hubby!)

Honorable mention goes to:
Matthew McConaughey (minus the scruffy beard - ick!)
Hugh Grant (just the cutest little English tart)

ill try to keep it down to 5 but i dont think ill be able to

johnny depp
jude law
colin farrel
sean penn
michael vartan
kevin kline
sting
guy berrymen
fran healy
johnny greenwood
morrissey

Last edited:
you girls are incorrigible ! Don't put Bono in your list ! Sure he's the 1st one in our heart but please, play the game ! A hard game though !
Great choices anyway ! Lots of good taste here ! :sexywink: :up:

He he - its fun to look through all the posts... :D

Ok, I'll write mine too - here we go... In random order:

Ewan MacGregor
Liam Neeson
Sean Connery
Viggo Mortensen
... and :hmm: ...Dallas Schoo! :wink: (<--- Does he count as a "U2 boy"?! :confused: If he does you can replace him with a young Steve McQueen :sexywink: )

BluRmGrl said:

Good! I thought I was the only one! :lol:

Last edited:

Good! I thought I was the only one!

You're not the only one! ("staring at the sun..."ooops, sorry!)
Sean Connery is a god...absolute perfection!
:drool: As much as love all these young pups, I don't think anyone will ever be able to match Sean Connery in terms of class, elegance, style & just general over-all sexiness! And that voice...*shivers*...gives me goosebumps every time I hear his voice! :love:

uh....

Bono

Gav Friday :wink::wink: *readthisgavreadthis*

David Bowie

:hmm: John Stamos

hmhmhmm, Robin Williams, Jeremy Davis, Mel Gibson - yeah, humour IS sexy :lol:

Keocmb said:
I'm seeing a constant with Johnny Depp, but holy hell. Besides Bono? :hmm:

01. Elvis Presley
02. Gene Kelly - They were alive once!
03. Johnny Depp
04. Ewan McGregor - Has anyone seen "Young Adam"? WHOA.
05. George Clooney (Edited to change it from Mel Gibson. :wink:)
So you ARE one of those who believe in the King's life that's going on and on and on..like a duracell bunny? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom