PLEBA girls : your 5 sexiest men alive ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Day-Lewis

daylewis.jpg

:drool: :heart: :eek: :cute: :flirt:
Marry me Danny! :combust:

My future husband Clive Owen :flirt: :heart: :love: :sexywink:

cf516c31.jpg

:ohmy: :eek: :drool: :combust:
Ever since I saw King Arthur I can't keep my eyes off of him. Even though King Arthur wasn't a great movie Clive made it worthwhile. He's a very good actor. He's also in the new Julia Roberts/Jude Law movie "Closer". I have a thing for British Actors.

Last edited:
Edward Norton :ohmy: :love:

edwardnorton.jpg

:cute: :drool:

Great Actor. If you don't believe me about his acting ability watch American History X (he was fantastic in this) or Primal Fear. What I like about Edward (and Joaquin Phoenix too) is that he has "regular guy" looks. He looks like the boy next door, a potential friend or a guy you could go to college with. Edward is not a cardboard cut out pretty boy. He's much more than that. His personality draws you in. I think he's pretty fine too. :cute:

edward norton has a permanent spot in my top 5 list. he is a tremendous actor (american history x was out of this world, not to mention fight club), and i think he's a total doll. he's up there with bono....weeeeellll, almost. :wink:

:drool:

Just popping in here to say something-I have finally seen the light. I must now agree that Jude Law is a very good-looking man. I never actually got the chance to see the movie, but I did see the commercials for "Alfie" right before it came out, and those were what won me over. He looked so freakin' GOOD in those commercials. And he has a European accent...*swoon*...major plus.

Matter of fact, I even took the article out of the recent People magazine about him and am keeping it for myself. :D.

'Kay. Just wanted to share that with you all. You may all now go about your business (it's nice to see this thread's still alive and well, by the way :up: :D).

Angela

- Jude Law
- George Clooney
- Hugh Grant (only with the suntan in the new Bridget Jones film though)
- Bono
- Colin Farrell

Yup, Jude Law has always been my favorite. People say he is a little feminine, but seriously, it should be illegal for a man to be that good looking :drool:

And he's dating a 22 y/o now! Only one year older than me :drool:

Hmm, it could happen, right!?!? :sexywink:

For me and MrsSpringsteen, apparently. :wink: :drool: :drool:

kspacey.jpg

I should add that while I entered this thread my computer chose to play "Closer" by NIN of the 250+ songs in my playlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom