PLEBA Girls!!! What's the best U2 song to sing to a lady?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

discothequeLP

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
mods, please don't move this, i want the PLEBA girls to give this one to me!

whats the best U2 song to sing to a girl?

party girl is pretty fun and kind of suggestive, i guess, but i'm a guy, i think everything's suggestive.

what do you ladies think?

Hawkmoon 269 - but you better have the pipes to pull it off, or your lady might run screaming in the opposite direction!! (Unless that's the reaction you're looking for.... :tongue: ) :lmao:

Sue DeNym said:
All I Want Is You.

my uncle sung and playd that to my aunt at their wedding :D

(sorry i aint a pleba girl, i just thought id add that lol)

I would sugesst:

a- With or without you
b- In A Little While (sung how it was in Boston DVD)
c-All I Want Is You
d- Babyface (if you're feeling whimsical)

Bono could sing the Sesame Street theme song to me and I'd melt into a puddle of bliss.
:cute:

Last edited:
Stay and WOWY are such a sad songs, IMO.

I'd go with Slug, Luminous Times, Spanish Eyes. Personally, I'd pick Spanish Eye since 1) I have dark eyes and 2) it's one of the very few songs Bono wrote as a love song to Ali.

In a Little While! It is playful, yet it almost makes me cry when I hear it! Thats the song I would want someone to sing to me. I also think that Love Is Blindness would be a great song to have someone sing. The emotions in that song are, well they are just amazing! It is one of my favorites. I don't know if it is a great love song....but I guess that like all of their songs, they have different meanings for different people.

Babyface would be a good song....it definately makes a woman feel wanted or desired. Its a very sexy song. Great if you were going to sing it at a 'certain' moment. :wink:

Depends on the mood, I suppose.

Mysterious Ways for something fun, AIWIY or WOWY for something more romantic, Grace for something more serious and heartfelt. :up:

digsy said:
WOWY gets my vote

who's the lucky lady?

wowy, or stay!

Despite my name, I'm not the lucky lady (even if my boy uses to sing me U2's songs!)

Love is Blindness was a good one he danced with a lucky lady to. However, if he was dancing with me I wouldn't have a clue what he sang anyway. I'd be to worried I wouldn't be able to keep myself from fainting.

Luminous Times. I would die if a guy serenaded me with that song.

Promenade or Walk to the Water would be good, too. If you want something more lighthearted, Hallelujah Here She Comes would be a nice choice.

Last edited:
please understand ladies, that i'll most probably be playing this on an acoustic gutiar all by myself, and i need to sing too...

i probably cant pull of Mysterious Ways or WOWY...

but then again... :wink:

discothequeLP said:
please understand ladies, that i'll most probably be playing this on an acoustic gutiar all by myself, and i need to sing too...

i probably cant pull of Mysterious Ways or WOWY...

but then again... :wink:

edit:
BluRmGrl said:
Hawkmoon 269 - but you better have the pipes to pull it off, or your lady might run screaming in the opposite direction!! (Unless that's the reaction you're looking for.... :tongue: ) :lmao:

wow....i love you!

Back
Top Bottom