"PLEBA Girls: Serving all your bizarre U2 needs!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Echo

War Child
Hey all,

This is my first post here, but I've been reading PLEBA for quite a while and got addicted quite quickly. A bit about myself: I'm a Seattle native, recent art school graduate, and I've been a U2 fan for about 4 years. I don't know if anyone on this board readls alt.religion.kibology, but if you do you'll have seen me there, babling about Bono, my ex-boyfriends, and Atari.

I've not had the guts to post here before because you guys seem to be such a tight-knit group and know each other so well, I felt intimidated trying to just join in.

But something occured to me, a strange dilemma which I knew could only be solved by the PLEBA girls and their infinite wisdom (and photo archives):

Today I thought of something that I have never seen, but would like to see.

First I must confess I'm an Edge girl, and I just adore the way he looked in the JT/R&H era with his long, long hair. Now, I've seen pics of him from this era w/ no hat but with his hair tied back (I think it was the Spanish Eyes video).
And I've seen him, w/ his hair untied but w/ a hat or bandana on (like in the ISHFWILF video).
But I've never seen a picture of Edge from that era with no hat AND with his hair loose.

Has anyone ever witnessed this? And, more importantly, can anyone post a pic?

Thanks so much and I hope I fit in here okay.

-Echo

Welcome!!!

biggrin.gif

------------------
Lift My Days
Light Up My Nights

Echo, welcome! I like you already, I let out a big WOO HOO! out loud when I read you were an EDGE GIRL!! So get your tushie over to the Orgasmatron Club, we need new members!! Mrs. Edge is club chairpleba, she'll be happy to count you among us!
smile.gif

So...here's some pics I have of Edge in long hair and NO hat, but his hair is tied back..but he IS half-nekkid!
biggrin.gif
Enjoy!

r252556.jpg

u898601.jpg

ooh! found one!
Ov26053.jpg

Disco
---
Mistress O' Mirth & Merriment
Edge Orgasmatron Club
--- http://community.webshots.com/user/gudagirl http://community.webshots.com/user/discoteque

Oh, THANK YOU, Disco! I am so happy!

I'm just a sentimental fool and you've all been so good to me. *wipes away tear*

-Echo

well around here, Echo, emphasis on the *FOOL* part would be quite appropriate!
biggrin.gif
We're all pretty wacky on Pleba...some more than others, as you'll find out...all of us getting slippy on DROOL from our favorite guys, of course...

I love all of 'em but Edgie Wedgie poo-poo...he's the grooviest!
wink.gif

Disco
-----
M.O.M.M. of EBOC

Originally posted by Echo:
Oh, THANK YOU, Disco! I am so happy!

I'm just a sentimental fool and you've all been so good to me. *wipes away tear*

-Echo

biggrin.gif
He kinda looks like Lars from Metallica there!!!!!
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~the Shamrock n rolla!
block champ at Nintendo
queen of innuendo

DREAM OUT LOUD

LOL Metallica. I love them hahaha
Any band where the lead singer (ie James Hetfeild) catches themselves on fire during a live preformance and has to be treated in a burn ward for second degree burns, that just deserves respect.
biggrin.gif
lol

Welcome! ~ Im one of the few guys who dares put on the waterwings and float through the lukewarm drool that flows out of PLEBA like a river. I dont usually post in places where I dont belong though... Like "Bono is... uh... elevated", thats just... dah.. no... not something I need to entertain in my thoughts. But Im sure youll fit right in here hahaha.

I'm new here too. I lurk a lot.

Originally posted by Echo:
Hey all,

This is my first post here, but I've been reading PLEBA for quite a while and got addicted quite quickly. A bit about myself: I'm a Seattle native, recent art school graduate, and I've been a U2 fan for about 4 years. I don't know if anyone on this board readls alt.religion.kibology, but if you do you'll have seen me there, babling about Bono, my ex-boyfriends, and Atari.

I've not had the guts to post here before because you guys seem to be such a tight-knit group and know each other so well, I felt intimidated trying to just join in.

But something occured to me, a strange dilemma which I knew could only be solved by the PLEBA girls and their infinite wisdom (and photo archives):

Today I thought of something that I have never seen, but would like to see.

First I must confess I'm an Edge girl, and I just adore the way he looked in the JT/R&H era with his long, long hair. Now, I've seen pics of him from this era w/ no hat but with his hair tied back (I think it was the Spanish Eyes video).
And I've seen him, w/ his hair untied but w/ a hat or bandana on (like in the ISHFWILF video).
But I've never seen a picture of Edge from that era with no hat AND with his hair loose.

Has anyone ever witnessed this? And, more importantly, can anyone post a pic?

Thanks so much and I hope I fit in here okay.

-Echo

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom