Pleba girls school of smut........get your lessons here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4f21768f.jpg

I know it's not Bono but thought we'd clean our minds for afew minutes.....:huh:

WildHoney said:

I used to love cats

i've had too butthey just seem to disappear on me

Alfie won't leave me alone..

When me and Ni snog he want s to be part of it. :cute:

That is so...:lmao:

That's the same way with my cats too...in fact one of my cats will eat whatever I'm eating at the moment. As long as it's to his liking...and he likes anything.

WildHoney said:
I've got to go shopping later as it's NI birthday on Wednesday and i ain't got him nothing yet:huh:

Give him something that he will cherish forever...if you haven't already done that.

But most of all..keep it simple...most guys don't like anything fancy.

And I think with the lingure...it's so that you guys have a pleasurful evening...so it's for the both of you.

If you get my drift

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Give him something that he will cherish forever...if you haven't already done that.

But most of all..keep it simple...most guys don't like anything fancy.

And I think with the lingure...it's so that you guys have a pleasurful evening...so it's for the both of you.

If you get my drift

He's already had me for nearly 15 years,lucky him. I made him go and see U2 just before our wedding. He was there when i lost my U2 Gig Virginity...

WildHoney said:

He's already had me for nearly 15 years,lucky him. I made him go and see U2 just before our wedding. He was there when i lost my U2 Gig Virginity...

Wow..I feel young here.

Hmmm...I was with my parents when I lost my U2 Gig Virginity...but I'm talking about regular virginity...which you don't have...obviously...sorry for the comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom