Pleba girls school of smut........get your lessons here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:
ElectricalBono.gif

Don't stare at that one for too long...it really hurts the eyes

*blinks a couple times*

VintagePunk said:

OMG...thank you!!! *attention back where it should be*

No problem :hug:
I'd hate to see a fellow Pleban go off on to the wrong path.

And yes Weldy, I completely agree, a long hot shower is what we all need :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Aww sweetie :hug:
I think I can relate. 4 years of working my arse off in high school....nother year going insane at uni...I NEED A BREAK :(
:hug:

Thank God for PLEBA, and you gals :hug:

Thanks! :hug:

You're not taking classes this summer are you?? Take my word for it, you need summers off for sanity. :|

Too bad I don''t listen to my own advice...

~BrightestStar~ said:

Aww sweetie :hug:
I think I can relate. 4 years of working my arse off in high school....nother year going insane at uni...I NEED A BREAK :(
:hug:

Thank God for PLEBA, and you gals :hug:

I'll be following in your footsteps Bri!
Gah....Uni....:huh:

VintagePunk said:

Thanks! :hug:

You're not taking classes this summer are you?? Take my word for it, you need summers off for sanity. :|

Too bad I don''t listen to my own advice...

God No! :no:
You see...I took physics in summer school for my last two years of high school (the idea being to lighten my load during the year..ha ha...)
I was burned out before I even came to uni.....I am taking my months off...and no one is gonna stop me.

~BrightestStar~ said:

You see...I took physics in summer school for my last two years of high school (the idea being to lighten my load during the year..ha ha...)
I was burned out before I even came to uni.....I am taking my months off...and no one is gonna stop me.

So you *did* do summer school then. Yikes.

Glad you're taking this summer off..it really helps the motivation when you go back in the fall!

~BrightestStar~ said:

oh god physics.....:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom