Pleba Girls Red Light party - it looks seedy but its fun Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea, did you get your knitting done???

I am soooooo aching to learn how to knit. I've learned of another school near me that is going to have introductory lessons, and I want to visit a store near me that supposedly has lessons too. Plus Michael's, the craft store chain, supposedly has lessons as well.

i went to a theme park near me and kat today, it was only £10 to buy a wristband to get on the rides :drool:

we get there and loads of tourists there :angry: the queue for 2 of my fave rides were like a mile long :angry: too long to queue oin the cold for, it would have taken about an hour and a half for one ride , the other queue was huge aswell! then 3 of my fave rides were closed (one is a water ride, "The Log Flume" so as it is still Feb it might freeze over if it isnt drained so thats fair enough), the other 2 rides ; "The Grand National" isnt running as they are getting new trains for it and "The Revolution" is having maintenence done to it :sad:

Years ago these cheap weekends used to just be open to people round my area :madwife: and you had to prove you lived there, it was great no huge queues :drool:

Diane L said:
Drea, did you get your knitting done???

I am soooooo aching to learn how to knit. I've learned of another school near me that is going to have introductory lessons, and I want to visit a store near me that supposedly has lessons too. Plus Michael's, the craft store chain, supposedly has lessons as well.

See the last page of the last thread for your answer *G*

Hi Sami and Diane :hug: not sure if we have this Greys Anatomy here Sami, but McDreamy is HOT :drool:

anyway to continue my marathon theme park visit post :lmao:

me and kat still had fun though, we decided to make the most of not being able to go on about6/7 rides due to closure/mile long queues :lol:

we went on a ride called Ice Blast, then we went on The Big Dipper, then The Avalanche, then The Ghost Train (most uunscary ghost train ever :lmao: ), next Alice in Wonderland (a kids ride :lmao: ) then the big Carousel :D

not exactly the day i was hoping fun but we still had fun :)

how is everyone :hug:

Jem, your experience reminds me of the South Park episode in which Cartman bought an amusement park so he could be the only one to go on the rides!!!

Sami, I just ordered Grey's Anatomy. I also ordered the 2nd season of Roseanne--I liked that show!

Ok Jamie in his England Football Shirt in typical thug pose :cute: :heart:

ba5c9e8c.jpg

Excuse the mess over his bib as he just had his lunch :hug:
97657557.jpg

Diane L said:
Jem, your experience reminds me of the South Park episode in which Cartman bought an amusement park so he could be the only one to go on the rides!!!

:lmao:

if i win the lottery :drool:

or i could just marry someone who has a themepark :shifty:

honest to god it was seriously so annoying, last time id been to one of these cheap weekends it had been residents of my area only and it was bliss :drool:

wheres BG she will understand the trauma of not being able to go on The Pespsi Max Big One, The Grand National, Valhalla and the other rides that were closed/too long to queue for :wink:

Jamie :cute::heart:

Back
Top Bottom