Pleba Girls Red Light party - it looks seedy but its fun Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:
snapyoungcuteness.jpg

Come out, come out where ever you are. :giggle: :drool:

:giggle: If that doesn't bring her out... :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Nowhere shifty

she's not writing a new chapter to a story which cannot be posted here. A story which she had said she wasn't going to write any more on. shifty

:shifty: :shifty: :shame: :giggle: :applaud:

not that I've read any of the fanfic for the last year plus :trject:

I barely can keep up with PGP and the occasional other threads!!

I think tho..as one of my BD presents to myself...
.....I'll spring for {:madspit: they just cut it down by 4 days} now 10 day pass for $20......then I can start reading some of your {SG, WILD, ?VP, and others FF :drool: }{ and ask for the extended scenes too :D}

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Nowhere :shifty:

she's not writing a new chapter to a story which cannot be posted here. A story which she had said she wasn't going to write any more on. :shifty:

:hyper: :bow: Continue not writing on that story that isn't going to exist. :wink: :drool:

Ebay's evil :giggle: The only time I actually used it I won 28 lbs of chenille in an auction back in either 2001 or 2002.. I've only just touched the first cone of it shortly before the KO :lol:

It is evil! I just bid on some yarn that Mr. Cat is going to kill me if I win, cuz we will have to pack it all. hehe

Russty Cat said:
It is evil! I just bid on some yarn that Mr. Cat is going to kill me if I win, cuz we will have to pack it all. hehe

:lol: Unless of course you manage to knit/crochet the same amount *out* of your stash beforehand... :wink:

Its 7 lbs of vintage random yarn. Lots of different colors. Since I use the yarn on art quilts as well as for knitting and crocheting I can use pretty much any kind. So it will be fun to see what is all in the box if I win. Its only $8 for 7 lbs of fun. hehe

Drea good luck considering in the last few days with the stuff I've ordered my stash will be about twice the size it was. :lol: Thankfully it will come in the mail while he is at work. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:
Its 7 lbs of vintage random yarn. Lots of different colors. Since I use the yarn on art quilts as well as for knitting and crocheting I can use pretty much any kind. So it will be fun to see what is all in the box if I win. Its only $8 for 7 lbs of fun. hehe

Drea good luck considering in the last few days with the stuff I've ordered my stash will be about twice the size it was. :lol: Thankfully it will come in the mail while he is at work. :giggle:

Bad girl! :tsk: :shame: :giggle:

the night is for dreaming {yeah, other stuff , too :wink: }

so here's My Birthday dream.................

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Phone rings at home (a week before my birthday)

me: hellooooo
sis: hey, babe, howya doing?
me: oh....pretty good..........
sis: I think you're gonna feel a whole lot better than pretty good.
me: OH? WHY's that?
sis: If you could get on an airplane, would you?
me: well I practice DBT skills to lower my anxiety enough.so that when I have money I finally might be able to go...Turkey/pyramids...........Paris.......
sis: how about...........sooner than that?
me: well....possibly..IF i had big enough motivation...i might be able to ask my doc for medicine, too *giggles to self*[wonders....where IS this leading.............clamps down on imagination]
sis: I know you've always wanted to be by the aquablue&green waters...........
me: yea....ah.........
sis: and I know you've always loved Hawaii.........
me: *stiffles'gasp'* Ye......aaahhh...
sis: can you get away for the dates..... of April 7th through 11th?
me: *BIGGER Gasp*
sis: I KNOW what you're thinking and YES....I got a ticket for the April 8th show.Yes, you know the one you're thinking about.
me: *Gasp* AAAaaa! *drops phone/picks phone up says sheepishly* "sorry 'bout that!"*
sis: I understand. So you think you can do it.............
me: I've been saying to the gals........."it might BE the ONLY way, I could get on the plane is if I could see U2 IN Hawaii!!! *Hyper*
sis: Well.....Happy Birthday, sweetie!!!
me: *another gasp* can you feel me bowwing through the phone.OMG.THANK YOU!!!THANKKK YOU!!!!!

blah' blah'............

*puts phone back on cradle/dancing around whole apt!!!!!!!!!!!
*cranky roomate scowls at me. Gives cranky roomie the finger and keeps on :lock: :hyper: :lock: :hyper: :lock:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"let me dream if I want to..."-- Lou Reed

:wink:

Last edited:
Russty Cat said:

what fun!!! :hyper:

and :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom