Pleba Girls Red Light party - it looks seedy but its fun Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea, I vote yes. It's superfreaky. And delightfully evil. :mac:

and on second thought :hmm: maybe SG's right ... maybe we shouldn't play into it after all and just name a thread something normal and soothing.

Last edited:
personally, I would say we should just drop it. There's no reason to play into it and egg them on. I vote to simply ignore it and go on business as usual

Sad_Girl said:

:hmm: I don't know. Unless you mean Brendan Fehr. But he isn't a cameo, he's a recurring character. :hyper: sometimes he doesn't have a big role, but still, he's usually got two or three lines. Which gives me a chance to :drool: at his cute new haircut :D

So, new thread, anyone?

You guessed right!

Congrtulations, you get a lifetime supply of turtle wax and this nice new shiney penny!!! :happy:

Is he a reoccuring character? I wasn't sure, I don't catch new episodes often enough.

Snooky? You still out there hun? :love:

Last edited:
:) That's why I asked first... I'm sure you guys'll have something nice and creative *G*

"Triple banning smackdowns" - sounds like a new Olympic event Bri :giggle:

I don't mind, Drea - just tossing out my own two cents. I'm not going to have my name as starting a thread with a title that can be mistaken as 'baiting'

I have no problem with it, it was just an idea :) The only problem being I've now earwormed myself with Superfreak, which in itself is a very good reason for me not to start a thread with that title in it :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom