Pleba Girls Red Light party - it looks seedy but its fun Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whew! I'm home! It's been a long day :lol:

Spent the day with my youngest niece and nephew (ages 2 and 4) and then went to my Grandmothers 86th birthday party... I'm exhausted. But in a good way. :)

and My cousin (who I usually only see at weddings and funerals) really wants to go to hawaii :) I'm trying to work something out for April :wink:

and My family is going to have a tshirt made up for me that says 'Bono kissed me' because they're getting so tired of hearing the story :giggle: But Steph hadn't heard it yet! so I had to tell her, right?

Sim Adam Too :)
I wish I had gotten better shots after she puked on him :lmao: he was holding her out at arms length ... then he put her back in the crib and went and took a bath :cute:

BabyAdam, though :lol: he tried to pick her up... she started screaming :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
Sim Adam Too :)
I wish I had gotten better shots after she puked on him :lmao: he was holding her out at arms length ... then he put her back in the crib and went and took a bath : cute:

BabyAdam, though : lol: he tried to pick her up... she started screaming : lmao:

:lmao: I cracked up when I saw the "Daddy Adam being puked on" pic :wink: Poor Baby!Adam :giggle: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
Oh, and is it an affair if you have a relationship with your husbands dopelganger from 25 years ago? :lol: cuz SimDrea is crushing on Sim BabyAdam :lmao:

She's what? :laugh: :tsk: You'd think a Silver Fox and a baby would keep her busy enough :wink:

She's a little confused, I think :wink:

Drea and Adam are Baby Adam's best friends, and he spends a lot of time at their place. Drea now does the 'Swooning' thing over both Adams, not just her hubby :lmao:

Dazzjams.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
She's a little confused, I think :wink:

Drea and Adam are Baby Adam's best friends, and he spends a lot of time at their place. Drea now does the 'Swooning' thing over both Adams, not just her hubby :lmao:

:lmao: Good thing JT!Adam isn't there too *snerk*

I particularly like that Sim Larry has gotten so good on the drums, that he now tosses the drumsticks in the air in the middle of playing :cute:

And SimEdge plays the guitar behind his back sometimes :love:

Sorry - I'm wandering around the net chasing down random factoids :lol:

Does anyone here know what year 'Don't stop believing' was released? and Was it Steve Perry on his own or was it Journey who released it?

Drea said:
Go back two pages Dazz

Btw, go back one page, your Sim just got married! :wink:

:ohmy:
I guess it's OK that you just :tsk: took the suprise away, drea :madspit: :wink::hug:

...... I just might have GASPED embarressingly Loud!!! in this net cafe!:lmao::uhoh:
since I DID gasp[not too loud] at the Library on just see sim!dazz&Sim!JTHB just holding hands at a swanky Pleabaville resatuarant!
Was even just excited that they were 'out on the town'!!!
Hadn't even gave it a thot that I'd be seeing a sim!ringbox at that particular sim!session!!!:lmao:

'_zing_zip________'<*dazz's dashing off to the other page's dust*

bbs! :drool:

See, I used to have an old Steve Perry tape - but I could NOT remember if that song was on it or not. I think you have me pointed in the right direction, though :wink:

Hi girls :wave:

I'm on just for a few while the kids are in the bathtub and we are taking a break from our movie marathon. We just finished Last of the Mohicans. aka HOT DAMN! Daniel Day Lewis can have my love child! :drool: :combust: :faint: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom