Pleba Girls Red Light party - it looks seedy but its fun Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ack! i forgot there was a show tonight!! i'm gonna pop into the setlist thread for a bit :wave:

Hi Ruff! :hug:

:lol: McDreamy can certainly lift your mood :wink: :drool:

I'm so happy there are other McDreamy lovers in here :love: :laugh:

ETA I IM'ed my friend a random factoid before (we were wondering what ship rescued the Titanic lifeboats) and he's like "you made my night!! I love you! No, wait, Grey's Anatomy will make my night, but that was to be expected" :lol: :love:

Russty Cat said:
Hi Ruff! :hug: How are you?! Sorry you had to work today that stinks. :heart: I've missed ya! Oh man your addicted to Dr. McDreamy too?! :laugh: Its a McDreamy conspiracy!

Sami it wouldn't be so bad if you had been sharing the bloody cookies! :madspit: :wink:

:hug: Hey hon! i'll hop back over here in a bit...

Dr. McDreamy... :drool:

They played Bad in Santiago, too. Throw in some mint chip ice cream and life doesn't get too much better :heart:

Hello, all! :hug:

I should run back into my living room and set my VCR for Grey's Anatomy ... and yes, sami, no Housewives tonight, they had 2 hours of Dancing with the Stars. :grumpy:

:would feel better about that if Jerry Rice had a shot at winning:

Conversation tonight between me and my friend Amy about the Olympics closing ceremonies:
Me: "They shouldn't have all this funky performance art. They should just have all the athletes come into the stadium and have a band play."
Amy: "Yeah. They should have U2 play!"

:hyper: :happy:

Jo Didn't Andrea Bocelli sing, though? :drool: :love:

:hug: Hi by the way :lol: and no, I wouldn't choose Bocelli over U2... but I wouldn't complain about hearing him, either

Last edited:
sami0201 said:
Hi Ruff! :hug:

:lol: McDreamy can certainly lift your mood :wink drool:

I'm so happy there are other McDreamy lovers in here :love: :laugh:

ETA I IM'ed my friend a random factoid before (we were wondering what ship rescued the Titanic lifeboats) and he's like "you made my night!! I love you! No, wait, Grey's Anatomy will make my night, but that was to be expected" :lol :love

:lmao: It so nice to know people have their priorities straight! :lol:

And Ruff I see you big trader going to the set list thread. :madspit: :wink:

*will sneak over there in a bit* hehe

Hi Joanne! :hug: Amy knows a good thing. hehe

brb have to go rinse this stuff out of my hair.

ruffian said:

:hug: Hey hon! i'll hop back over here in a bit...

Dr. McDreamy... :drool:

They played Bad in Santiago, too. Throw in some mint chip ice cream and life doesn't get too much better :heart:

Bad live. :drool:

Hey, hearing Bono sing Bad live is pretty mcdreamy, you know. :wink:

Ruff! :hug:

Diane yep you missed all the fun. No more fun to be had around here. To bad, to late. So sad. :evil: :wink: :giggle: I'm doing good, now that I'm done being a smart arse. hehe

Sami I was just in the shower wishing that you lived closer so we could all watch it together. (okay that sounds creepy in a stalking kind of way. Get your minds outta the gutter! :madspit: :lol: )

And he can not sleep with his wife unless we say so! Grrrrrr :madwife: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm backing everything on my hard drive up onto CD-r's :yikes:

That's a great idea. God forbid you lose everything...that would be awful!!!

I had a scare earlier this week when my laptop froze, and I couldn't get it to work for about a half-hour. I called the Apple Store, where I'd bought it, and they told me to press the start button for a few seconds, then reboot a minute or so later. That did the trick...thank goodness!!!

Russty Cat said:
Diane yep you missed all the fun. No more fun to be had around here. To bad, to late. So sad. :evil: :wink: :giggle: I'm doing good, now that I'm done being a smart arse. hehe

No more fun, ever??? :sad: :sad: :sad:

Yeah, RIGHT! :lmao:

Russty, I ordered the Grey's Anatomy 1st season DVD yesterday from Amazon.com. My sister had given me a $75 gift certificate, so I got that and the 2nd season of Roseanne so far.

Diane L said:

That's a great idea. God forbid you lose everything...that would be awful!!!

I had a scare earlier this week when my laptop froze, and I couldn't get it to work for about a half-hour. I called the Apple Store, where I'd bought it, and they told me to press the start button for a few seconds, then reboot a minute or so later. That did the trick...thank goodness!!!

yeah, I did that about eight times :| I was one panicky chickie, let me tell you! :yikes: :sad: I was crying so hard! I actually had to leave the house and drive around for half an hour and then come back and take a look at it again, I was so upset :crack:

My big thing was not visiting with you guys. I thought about calling Russty or VP - then I realized I only have their phone numbers saved on my C drive; I never printed out a hard copy :ohmy: :banghead:

<--- taping Greys'; was looking at Pleba photos from S. America.

Whoa, there's people here again! :ohmy:

So, how's Grey's tonight? Lots of McDreamy for me to :drool: over when I watch my tape later?

Back
Top Bottom