Pleba Girls Red Light party - it looks seedy but its fun Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JezSnape said:
I'll just say I'm fine this time, and leave it at that :lol:

Yeah, now I remember, SG, I was going to ask a couple of threads ago how you manage to keep control of all of Plebaville?
I've made two sims, and I'm ready to strangle them!
I'm screaming at the screen... :lmao:

btw, are you soon done with the next chapter of OOT?

I've been so angry and frustrated with the sims sometimes :lol: :rant: I'm like "No! you need to talk to ____ while they're visiting!" or "The baby needs to eat, feed it!" :rant: :angry: that sort of thing But generally, with practice, you learn a lot of the things which make them do what you want or at least steer them in the right direction :wink:

It was the next chapter I was working on earlier, but I'm not sure if I'll have it finished now tonight or not. I'll have it up by this time tomorrow, almost definitely

Sad_Girl said:
How are you feeling, Snooky? Mostly just bored by the need to take it so easy, or have you been feeling sick, too?

A lot of both :sad: I can't wait for the morning sickness to end! :mad:

Sami I used to have hair down to my butt and cutting it off was the best thing I ever did!

:lmao: I was just about to say that I have my hair down to my waist, and I don't think I'll ever cut it off!

SG, that's great, can't wait :hyper:

Snooky pie said:

A lot of both :sad: I can't wait for the morning sickness to end! :mad:

Sami I used to have hair down to my butt and cutting it off was the best thing I ever did!

Hope it goes away soon :sad: :hug:

Yeah mine is like an inch above my bellybutton in the front :lol: It's really long...I'm excited to cut it though :hyper:

I have three times in my life had very long hair, gotten sick of it and chopped it all off. I regretted it every time (Because when I say I chopped it all off... I mean I went from hair down the middle of my back/ to my hips and then cut it off to chin length or shorter)

I doubt I will ever do it again. Though, I will get four or five inches cut and have it styled; that usually feels great :up:

Good evening girls wave: :heart

Sami what was in the preview????!!! :hyper: When I came back from the video store earlier Mr. Cat took the movies away from me all excited :hyper: looked at them :ohmy: then said "Its not season 2!" :| :( :sad: He's been sulking ever since. And he insists that they should have season 2 out on dvd even if its not over. :lol:

:hug: snooky :hug: SG :hug: Jez

Sad_Girl said:
I have three times in my life had very long hair, gotten sick of it and chopped it all off. I regretted it every time (Because when I say I chopped it all off... I mean I went from hair down the middle of my back/ to my hips and then cut it off to chin length or shorter)

I doubt I will ever do it again. Though, I will get four or five inches cut and have it styled; that usually feels great :up:

I have never regretted chopping my hair off. Best move I ever made. I'm growing it out a bit now from the Sinead look. Its about an inch all over now. And I have pink hair dye in it right now. I was trying to wait for it to get longer to color it, but man I'm sick of the mousy brown and grey. :lol:

Sami I want to see pictures after you have it cut. You have such pretty hair. :heart:

:lmao: Russty, I know!! I'm dying to see those first few episodes! But I've been recording them for like the past 3 weeks :lol: When the season is over I'll find it on dvd on ebay or something :bow:

In the preview it was showing Izzie attracted to a patient (I'm pretty sure he's been in before but I don't remember) and she blows Alex off to be with the patient I think because now Izzie and Alex are kind of going out. And it shows George screaming "i told everyone we had sex!!" to Meredith and all the other interns are like "you had sex with George?! :shocked: " and then it shows McDreamy in the elevator with Meredith :drool: Let's hope for some more elevator making out :lmao: :wink:

and btw I agree with Mr. Cat about the dvd :rockon: We should start a petition :wink:

you know what, other than the thought I had lost my chapter, my biggest worry was?

I thought I had lost the sims game for everyone :reject: I was like "Noooo!!! Plebaville! :scream: " :lol:

Oh no! That would have been horrible! I enjoy looking at your pictures, and I'm not in it, I can just imagine how the others would have taken it :lol:

:yes: on the making out with Dr. McDreamy in an elevator. :drool: :giggle: I actually wanted to rent Can't buy me love , but they didn't have it at the video store. :( Stinky people!

SG we would all have a melt down if you lost Plebaville. We should all chip in and buy you a new puter. :hug: :lol:

383px-JGyllenhaal.PNG

:drool: :combust: :faint:

Russty :reject: sorry, no :( I tried a few ideas I had but I'm just not comfortable with the genre, I guess. :sigh: writing, not reading :shifty: :shh: :wink:

but I am halfway through OOC chapter 9

My niece and Nephew were here earlier, so I didn't play much Sims. then of course, you know how the rest of the late afternoon/evening went :wink:

but I did play at GG's house for awhile ; just enough for those two clips

Goodnight, Jez :hug: sweet dreams

Hi girls! Been workin' all day :|

But Dr. McDreamy tonight is going to cheer me considerably :happy:

Hope everyone's good?

Sad_Girl said:
Russty :reject: sorry, no :( I tried a few ideas I had but I'm just not comfortable with the genre, I guess. sigh: writing, not reading :shifty: :shh :wink

but I am halfway through OOC chapter 9

:hug: No worries I totally understand. I don't think I could write that stuff either. I do enjoy reading it, but I think it would be really hard to write. And Woohoo! on chapter 9. :hyper: :bow:

Nighty night Jez :hug: :wave:

Hi Ruff! :hug: How are you?! Sorry you had to work today that stinks. :heart: I've missed ya! Oh man your addicted to Dr. McDreamy too?! :laugh: Its a McDreamy conspiracy!

Sami it wouldn't be so bad if you had been sharing the bloody cookies! :madspit: :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom