Pleba Girls Red Light party - it looks seedy but its fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't resisit..:D
VintagePunk said:
BonotheflyHOT.jpg

He traps you between the concrete and himself, his arms planted firmly on the wall on each side of your shoulders. Jax, love...we keep finding walls wherever we are, don't we? He bites your neck roughly, before looking at you with a devilish smirk. Don't be afraid...I only mean to have you the way you've always wanted. Relax, baby... He leans in for a long, hard kiss, abusing your mouth, bruising your lips. He takes your hand, pulls it down toward him, letting you feel exactly what you're doing to him. You feel his heat, his desire...his NEED..and gasp, sinking. You know there's no point in resisting. He has you where he wants you.

~BrightestStar~ said:
God...I can't think coherently....:hmm:

bono0593.jpg

With alcohol induced glee the two of you stumble into the living room. He's tickling you and teasing you and you squirm away. As you attempt escape you forget you own a couch, bumbing into, and falling backwards. Giggling hysterically you look up to see B's look of concern slowly change into a lecherous grin, his eyes full of lust and misdhief. Through your haze you realize you are sprawled on the couch...one leg still hanging over the side, the edge of your shirt pulled up. You're the image of innocence, and of temptress all at once. He prowls towards you..amazing given his state. Runs a hand up your leg, before following the same trail with his hot tongue. He turns you now, moves in front of you. He leans foreward to kiss you..hot and needy, and your too distracted to realize what his hands are up too. He leans back again, smiles with triumph as he gazes appreciatively at his prize, his beauty. And then, this is the last thing you see, as he winks and smirks...disappearing from sight as you close your eyes and drown ...

:shifty: :reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:angel:

:evil:

Imagine him telling you what to do....or watching him...
... jus imagine him....hovering over you..watching you intently...not touchin...instead telling you what to do...making you beg.......him wanting you so bad but not giving in...
And then when you're close...begging for him....He grabs you're wrists...pins you down so you can't move....licks a trail up your stomach...
...feelin him pressed up against you..sweet torture...knowing he wants you...that he's holding back...he'd have slight sheen of sweat...his eyes dark and intense...he'd kiss you, hot, hard...rough.....
...then....with a devislish smirk.....he would move away.....and you would beg....until he tasted you.

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
Have you guys ever fixated on his fingers?? OMG...

:combust:

Somethin suddenly inspire this?

Pls share :D

I imagine he has very taleneted fingers..but his tongue..well...he is a singer...I'm sure his tongue is exceptional

:shifty:

:combust:

err.....ehm...I mean..in exceptional shape..it is a muscle you know..heh....need to exercise it...:shifty:

Last edited:
Ha! Looks like if I'm goin down...ur goin down with me VP :D

bono0593.jpg

He moved lower, trailing kisses and running his tongue down her torso to her belly. His tongue swirled around her belly button and he rubbed his roughened cheek against the soft skin. Gioia trembled and moaned at the sudden jolt of pleasure his unshaven jaw gave her. She couldn’t take much more. And with that she realized that he was moving lower. She felt powerless to stop him.
Don’t stop, Bono! She pleaded silently, embarrassed at her wantonness.
All rational thought vanished as......
Oh God! ..... Flames coursed through her body. She arched wildly and cried out. Her eyes remained closed and all she could feel was his mouth.............She felt a building of pressure, a cross between a pleasurable tingle and a painful ache. There had to be a release to this intense torture!
She’ll never know what made her open her eyes at that point. But when she did, she witnessed Bono, ...and in that instant, their eyes met and it was her undoing.

(thank you maze)

(sorry to hash it up...but I don't want to be booted)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom