Pleba Girls Red Light party - it looks seedy but its fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VP!! :hug:

Well you're sure as hell not going to get any work done if you're on here and when I've got yummy pictures like this waiting for you:

dirtyfly-vi.jpg

VintagePunk said:
Dis!! :hug: what up, girlie?

not much...making dinner..doing laundry...rode my motorcycle for the first time today:up: now I have sunburned face and chapped lips:madspit:

how are you?:wink:

Mucca said:
VP!! :hug:

Well you're sure as hell not going to get any work done if you're on here and when I've got yummy pictures like this waiting for you:

dirtyfly-vi.jpg

*wants to run tongue through chest hair:drool:

WildHoney said:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

running fingers through Bono's chest hair.......

Am i the only one that loves Bono's chest????

With or without hair, with or without hair oohh

no girlie, I am right with you on the chest thing:drool: :drool: :drool: I think wanting to run my tongue through his chest hair = bono chest love!:lmao:

Dismantled said:

no girlie, I am right with you on the chest thing:drool: :drool: :drool: I think wanting to run my tongue through his chest hair = bono chest love!:lmao:

Are we clones????

How's this sound Bono in the middle of us begging for us to run our fingers over his chest , fingers sending sensations rippling down to his HD , Bono raise to the occassion and pleads for us top pinch his nipples.....

WildHoney said:

Are we clones????

How's this sound Bono in the middle of us begging for us to run our fingers over his chest , fingers sending sensations rippling down to his HD , Bono raise to the occassion and pleads for us top pinch his nipples.....

:drool: :

oh my god! I'll bite..you pinch:drool:

I think we are clones:lmao: :lmao: I have it bad for his chest, earring:drool: and neck!!!!
bonoab38.jpg
[/IMG]

neck:drool: :drool: :drool:

gotta go walk my doggies girls..have fun!

WildHoney said:
Just thought you'd like to know that the red light bulb is still in use :giggle:

How's it working out?

I may get a red lightbulb:hmm:

I bet my 1/4 NI would love it

:drool:

I see you Bri! Talk to me if you're there 'cos no-one has been here&i'm sad! :(

But hopefully you can cheer me up now!! :wink:

*peeks head in*

:laugh:
Thx for lettin me have some of the hot dog :wink:

:sigh:
Just thought I'd drop in for a quick giggle before I got back to studying....:yikes:...so much to read!!!!
:(

Anyhoo...be good ladies. And think of me when I'm stuck writing bio for 3hrs on Monday, would ya? :huh:

Luv ya! :hug:

*meanders out humming*
..and she was actin like it was the end of the world......

~BrightestStar~ said:
*peeks head in*

:laugh:
Thx for lettin me have some of the hot dog :wink:

Just thought I'd drop in for a quick giggle before I got back to studying....:yikes:...so much to read!!!!

Anyhoo...be good ladies. And think of me when I'm stuck writing bio for 3hrs on Monday, would ya? :huh:

Luv ya! :hug:

*meanders out humming*
..and she was actin like it was the end of the world......

Bri...you sexy thang!:flirt: :flirt: Baby come over here with me and I'll take your mind off you studies:flirt:

:lmao: :lmao:

Hi! You're not on long then Bri? :(

I got no work done! I'm well stuck at one thing&it's really getting me down :sad: I reckon i'll have to skip this assignment!

I only just notived he thread title&was going to tell Wild how much i liked&she was off! Damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom