Pleba Girls Red Light party - it looks seedy but its fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

:ohmy:

Quiet in here today. We must all be working like busy bees. Some of us, anyway. :wink:

To answer your question Wild, I would look to...uh...the hot dog for cues. Does it seem to want to be savoured, or gobbled?

:shifty:

Tell you what i start gobbling from one side and you start savouring from the other then we'll swop. OK with you?

I got up not to long ago. My sleeping's been screwed up. I'm just waiting to get over that inital yucky feeling you have when you first wake up with a cold, and then I have to get down to work.
:( :madspit: :mad: :(

In case I haven't made it clear:

I hate stats!!!

Last edited:
I've also been e-mailing with that guy who's bidding on the private box. Turns out that there can be up to 12 ppl in it, which will keep the cost down even more. I think I might go for it.

I wish I could tell him to set aside a spot for Bri, too. :sigh:

VintagePunk said:
I've also been e-mailing with that guy who's bidding on the private box. Turns out that there can be up to 12 ppl in it, which will keep the cost down even more. I think I might go for it.

I wish I could tell him to set aside a spot for Bri, too. :sigh:

Go for it VP otherwise you may regret it.

I know if i had the money to spare i'd get a ticket for Bri but then she'd still have the rents to contend with. I know how she fels mine were the same until my wedding day....

The thing is, the Toronto shows are Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sat...I have the hotel room booked from Mon - Sun, but realistically, I probably can't stay for the whole week, and would be driving back and forth early in the week, and staying from Thurs or Fri till Sun. So, If I didn't get to go to Sat's show, that would throw off my whole plan. :|

I lived with my parents till I was married, but from the time I turned 18 and was out of high school and working, I could pretty much do whatever I wanted. BUT, that also included letting them know where I was, and when to expect me home, etc...but I did that out of consideration, as you should be considerate of whoever you live with. A mutual respect sort of thing.

WildHoney said:
So do you prefer to suck or do you go straight to the bite when eating pickled onions? I prefer to suck , stick it in your mouth and swirl your tongue around them

:ohmy: ...........I prefer to suck....then like you swirl it around with my tongue:drool:

:wink:

WildHoney said:
Hi Dis:wave:

What about the hot dog??

As me & VP have got one end and Bri & susan the other you gcan have the middle :giggle:

hey wild!!!!

:drool: the middle..just where I like it:drool:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
everyone is talking about Hot Dogs...all because of me

"All becasue of you...aaallll because of you...all because of you....everyone is talkin' bout hotdogs....."

:lmao: :lmao: ........................:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom