Pleba Girls Red Light party - it looks seedy but its fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Well...I've started catchin up on the reading for my wed exam...jus need to get a few notes I missed..heh.....:shifty:

The materail ain't hard...but I have to write three essays in 3 hrous...*NOT* good...

And fri is calc.....which...well...will be hard b/c it's math.

What I've found for essay exams is that they don't expect you to write perfectly..they know you don't have proper time or materials to edit...and they know you're under time constraints. Just try to get your ideas/facts across in a simple way. Plus, for all of my exams (except for stats, cause I suck)...I've found that I usually have TONS of time. I think I've only ever taken the whole 3 hours on one exam. Also for essays, keep in mind the length they give you, and watch the time, so you can divide it up equally.

VintagePunk said:

What I've found for essay exams is that they don't expect you to write perfectly..they know you don't have proper time or materials to edit...and they know you're under time constraints. Just try to get your ideas/facts across in a simple way. Plus, for all of my exams (except for stats, cause I suck)...I've found that I usually have TONS of time. I think I've only ever taken the whole 3 hours on one exam. Also for essays, keep in mind the length they give you, and watch the time, so you can divide it up equally.

*takes notes* :hug:

Alright...I really should drag myself away. I'm sure I'll come visit tomorrow. :hug:

VP..don't forget, you've got mail.

Mucca said:
Hey VP :hug:

are you feeling better or is your nose still running like mad?

I'm afraid to tell you. You might want to shove me against a wall and blow it. :lmao:

Actually, it's still pretty bad. And for an extra special bonus, many times when I stood up today, I got all woozy!!! :rockon:

:lmao:
You know you like it :sexywink:
Besides I've been working on my technique, it should be much improved:wink:

Awww :hug:
Hope you're taking it easy, drinking lots of water and getting alot of rest!
Don't make me cover there and pin you to your bed now!

:lmao:

I've been taking it very easy...but still somehow managing the strength to get online. :wink: Actually, if it weren't for being able to curl up on the couch with my laptop, I doubt I'd even be able to sit at a computer for very long.

It's just really frustrating, because I have a MAJOR paper due on Tues. at 4:30....I'm WAY behind as it is...and it's not looking good for being finished on time. :|

I don't think any one of us could resist popping on here at least once a day. If we did we'd end up going through withdrawal :laugh:

:hug:
How much have you got done?

VintagePunk said:
Wild!!!!! :hug: How are you?

Poor Bri...she's studying her heart out... and she sounds so stressed. :sigh:

:yes:

I'm sure all her studying will pay off. She's an intelligent girl, she'll be fine! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom