PLEBA girls Pics Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another one (LemonBoy's got me feeling braver) This is from when I decided to go blonde for a while...

nyohs.jpg

starsgoblue said:
Here's another one (LemonBoy's got me feeling braver) This is from when I decided to go blonde for a while...

nyohs.jpg

Now you are just fishin' for compliments! :wink:

ah what the hell, in the words of The Fresh Prince in Bel Air Will Smith:

"Damn baby, you so fine I wish I could plant you and grow a whole field o' y'all!"

:sexywink:

Lemonboy said:
Maybe because I am one of few men crazy(stupid?) enough to hang around here...I mean that is a task that even Bono backs out of........:crazy:

:lol:

It's really great having you around here - but what about posting a pic of yourself, pretty boy?! :wink:

Merc said:

It's really great having you around here - but what about posting a pic of yourself, pretty boy?! :wink:

Well the title says pictures of PLEBA girls right??:wink:

Well ok...

However I hate posing for pictures so I either get pictures taken of me when I am really drunk or behind shades..or both.....:lol:

well here goes...

I don't have any very recent right now but in a couple of days....

You now Lemonboy likes cute girls right, this is from this summer with a friend:

33%3B%3B538323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D67%3C%3D%3B67%3DXROQDF%3E2323537674889ot1lsi

Lemonboy posing on New years to show off jacket in shades:

33%3B%3B538323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D67%3C%3D%3B67%3DXROQDF%3E232348953%3A%3B7%3Aot1lsi

BECAUSE

Lemonboy is wasted:

33%3B%3B538323232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D67%3C%3D%3B67%3DXROQDF%3E232348953%3A%3B%3A4ot1lsi

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said:
33%3B%3B4%3C7523232%7Ffp76%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232365%3B554287ot1lsi

one of me when i was a little one!:D
back in the good ole days when i was cute
and the other...
well i was on a mission trip in mexico and i had about three hours of sleep then they made me get up and wouldnt let me have coffee.
terrible
not one of my best moments.
that one is about four years old...

aww :hug:

how about this one:
23718dd6.jpg

don't I look thrilled? :lol:

taken last weekend for a theme park pass . . . I call it my "Is that the best you can do?" face :reject:

kellyahern said:

how about this one:
23718dd6.jpg

don't I look thrilled? :lol:

taken last weekend for a theme park pass . . . I call it my "Is that the best you can do?" face :reject:

Great picture Kelly! :hug:

:| <--- This is your expression in Blue Crack form :D

33%3B%3B566%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D646%3D%3C95%3DXROQDF%3E232365%3B75%3C%3B3%3Bot1lsi

i dont like this pic but it is the most recent one, it looks like im posing which i wasnt :mad:
33%3B%3B566%3B23232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D646%3D%3C95%3DXROQDF%3E2323569%3C4483%3Bot1lsi

me and my :heart:
yes, i am consuming corporate beverages:shifty:

LOL, i am wearing the same shirt in both pics:reject: :uhoh: :yikes:

Last edited:
Ok, I have one picture but I do not know how to post on this forum, I don't have the patience for the snapfish.

Grrrrr...:mad:

Can I just email it to someone and have them post it for me? Sicy?

Lemonboy said:
Love the pictures girls....you are ALL beautiful....:hug:

You don't look bad yourself :sexywink: ... Just a little :drunk:! LOL

:hug:

... and I'm afraid I'll look :drunk: in all my new pics too ( :shifty: ), so just in case I'll post some from this winter ( ...and giving LB what he wants so no one gets hurt! :wink: ) -

While driving home today I was playing "Mysterious ways" and "Lady with the spinning head" and they really reminded me of this vacation - I miss my skis! :D

04Beito3b.jpg

04Beito1b.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Dorthe! :hug:

I may be able to have the newer pics up by tonight.....hope I look a little more sober..:lol:

what can ye say..me likee partee!:dance:

A question about those skiing pics...is those taken in Denmark??

You're not famous for your many slopes are ya...:sexywink::lol:

Lemonboy said:
I may be able to have the newer pics up by tonight.....hope I look a little more sober..:lol:

Weehee - I'll be looking forward to the pics! :lol:

Lemonboy said:

A question about those skiing pics...is those taken in Denmark??

You're not famous for your many slopes are ya...:sexywink::lol:

Are you crazy?! :laugh: No, they're from Norway...

If we only had mountains and snow like that here! :sigh:

Merc said:

Are you crazy?! :laugh: No, they're from Norway...

If we only had mountains and snow like that here! :sigh:

Yeah I figured since the pics said Beito...something

That is Beitostölen right?....a beautiful place!....:heart:

However I think that du er smukkere uden skibriller....:sexywink::tongue:

Last edited:
kellyahern! that is a funny pic. i try not to smile in most pictures because i hate having my photo taken. i figure if i look miserable in all of them then my family will eventually leave me out of the whole picture taking experience.
there should be some pretty weird ones of me from last night in portland with karmic postmark and duchess of new york i had just broken into my car and had a look of triumph or something.....
yeah
lemonboy, youre a brave brave man for coming in here with us

Last edited:
I move my web stuff around all the time so the URLs at the beginning of this thread are probably no good.

me.JPG

me3.JPG

Wooten's in the Everglades. Nice sign, eh? You can't see it on the scan but there is a Cougar in the real picture.

kittyandlies.JPG

A self portait including little Becks.

weirdo.JPG

See, this is why I usually take the pics and am not IN them, I always look like a freak!

Heh....the pic of me looking like a freak on the beach was right after I had stopped gymnastics and right before I gained 20 pounds from doing so :|

Lemonboy said:

Ohh yeah never trust a woman with a hatchet...:eeklaugh:

You last name isn't Bobbit is it?? :uhoh:

Um, no, lol! But yes, it is a hatchet. You use the butt-end to pound in the beach umbrella stake.

Lindsay I'll post your pic, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom