PLEBA girls Pics Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela -- It worked; I can see your picture. :D. I can't wait to get my diploma this upcoming May. Hey, has anyone ever told you that you look a lot like Aunt Becky from Full House? :yes:

Here's a picture of me, or rather.. an overload of pictures of me. :huh:

collage_112703.jpg

The sunglasses aren't mine, I borrowed them from my sister and goofed off on my web cam. As for the shirt, I got it at TJ Maxx a few months ago. I believe that it came with 52 velcro letters to place on it. Alas, I didn't have three O's so I settled for "I heart Bono" instead of "I love Bono." :)

Last edited:
Queen Bee said:
Angela -- It worked; I can see your picture. :D. I can't wait to get my diploma this upcoming May. Hey, has anyone ever told you that you look a lot like Aunt Becky from Full House? :yes:

Here's a picture of me, or rather.. an overload of pictures of me. :huh:

collage_112703.jpg

The sunglasses aren't mine, I borrowed them from my sister and goofed off on my web cam. As for the shirt, I got it at TJ Maxx a few months ago. I believe that it came with 52 velcro letters to place on it. Alas, I didn't have three O's so I settled for "I heart Bono" instead of "I love Bono." :)

Amazing pics, queen Bee! :D

Oh I love the new pics. Angela you look great, its so nice to put a face with a name, and Queen Bee you look so spunky and fun! :D

fyi Queen bee the first pic of yours in the list isnt working anymore :slant: Should I delete it or would you like to replace it with something else?

Queen Bee said:

No. The only person anyone's ever told me I looked like was my mom. I've never been compared to anyone famous. You really think I look like her?

Wow. Thanks, both to you and Sicy. :).

And it's definitely nice to put faces and names together...you girls are all really pretty. :yes:.

Angela

Wow.. I dont know if I've ever seen a pic of you Phuzzie!
I second that 'love your hair'! :yes: :up:

Wow, Flav, is that really you?
I'm really impressed. You do a nice impression of Ali!!!

:ohmy:

I'd show mine, but I fear being laughed off the face of the planet.

Ahh, well that, and I don't have any pics downloaded on this computer, and I still have to download the new batch of pics I do have and they are out in my car, and I am in my pajamas and it's like 20 degrees out.
AND I don't know how to post pics on here anyway.

starsgoblue said:

Yes, I showed mine and for some reason (I have no clue why) the world didn't stop turning..... :reject: (I'm very self-concious bout myself, I understand)

Well believe me you had no reason to worry! :combust:

Which I know none of you PLEBA girls have since you all have great personalities to go along with your good looks. :bow:

However don't let it go to your heads.....:tongue:

Last edited:
New pics from last week will be comming in on monday... I'll post some then! :D

Lemonboy said:
Which I know none of you PLEBA girls have since you all have great personalities to go along with your good looks. :bow:

Thanks! :hug:

Lemonboy said:
However don't let it go to your heads.....:tongue:

Too late! :wink:

starsgoblue said:

I get that quite often around here......I wonder why?? :macdevil::lol:

Maybe because I am one of few men crazy(stupid?) enough to hang around here...I mean that is a task that even Bono backs out of........:crazy:

Oh I remember the good old days when Mona wanted me to rumble with Scottphisto....(Where did they all go??)

I'm getting all nostalgic here...:lol:

Last edited:
hmmm....
decides whether to post any new pics. i think the last one i posted was from when i was in 7th grade!:D
to tell you the truth i look about the same
(when babyface came out my friends all associated it with me)
i have a curse
I'll be carded my whole life:huh:
*goes off to find something non-ugly*

phuzzie- LOVE the hair!:wink: Ive had colors in mine too but it never looked as good as that hunny

33%3B%3B4%3C7523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232365%3B55528%3Aot1lsi

this in a terribly blurry one...it was one of those little stickers you can have your pic put on in a photo booth.
the guy i grew up with
total freak
sorry its so blurry...im terrible. couldnt make it smaller cuz of stupid snapfish!

Last edited:
33%3B%3B4%3C7523232%7Ffp76%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232365%3B554287ot1lsi

one of me when i was a little one!:D
back in the good ole days when i was cute
and the other...
well i was on a mission trip in mexico and i had about three hours of sleep then they made me get up and wouldnt let me have coffee.
terrible
not one of my best moments.
that one is about four years old...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom