PLEBA girls paty: BG & Wild went licking in Cardiff...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
girls i'm gonna go now:hug:

so tired since i couldnt slkeep last night, gotta get uip early to try get a doctors appointment :huh:

wild tahnks for the news about the showercap :love: it actually cheered me up, how sad am i :lmao:

clone:heart::hug::flirt:

night girls sweaty dreams :drool:

Hi everyone! :hug:s

I love that pic of you 3...SU, jemma & Wild! it's great! :D

Quite nice one of you, bg...i was going to welcome you to our [russty's& mine] PLBvile house, but that's ain't happenin' anymore for now.

and a great pic of Ally, Ruff & WH ! [is that Ally' from NY?]

aawwww VP......:hug: :hug: it's pretty tuckered out when you don't want to even eat?

School/computer stuff, the heat? .....anyway try to rest up tonight/ Were you up for the hairdresser this morn?

and congrats Drea on Live* canada!

Last edited:
Wouldn't it just VP!!!! What area of Toronto is it you're staying in for the week? Is it near centre or outskirts? :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I'll try VP.

Hey Dis :wave: :heart: :hug:

How are you feeling?

Hey Weldy:drool: damn feet:madspit: and I am tired/exhausted from working on the house...but other than that I feel great:wink:

How about you?

Night Jem. feel better! :hug:

Dazzled, a long, frustrating day, where just about everything that could have went wrong did, but a few things actually managed to end up right. I'm just sitting down now...with the exception of about 30 minutes around noon, I've been running since 7:30 this morning.

And yes, I love my hair!!! :hyper:

VintagePunk said:
Night Jem. feel better! :hug:

Dazzled, a long, frustrating day, where just about everything that could have went wrong did, but a few things actually managed to end up right. I'm just sitting down now...with the exception of about 30 minutes around noon, I've been running since 7:30 this morning.

And yes, I love my hair!!! :hyper:

what did you do to your hair:hyper:

Oh and VP I read about your boobs from lastnight...omg:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

A bit tired....but I'm fine.

Like I said before...I'm not going to stay for long...I got to go get my hours and my check...and I'm going to watch Bewitched using my freebie tickets.

:sexywink:

that sounds like fun. I thought you said Baywatch and I was like:drool: Hasselhoff

:wink:

susanp6 said:
Dr Bono OMG!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Is that his get up for the next tour?????? :ohmy: :lmao:

his get up:drool: :drool:

omg!! Wouldn't women just die if he was in a doctor get up for the nest tour:drool: :drool: omg:drool:

My sister mantioned possibly going out with some of my cousins tonight. I think I'm gonna go over to her house and see if we're still on. Supposed to be doing some Kereoke I guess.

:sigh:

I'll be back on sooner or later, I'm sure :wave:

Is your hair still quite short VP? I liked how your hair looked long too!!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom