PLEBA girls paty: BG & Wild went licking in Cardiff...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

She's a witch!!!

:wink:

Your damn right I am!
3.gif

LOL Weldy

I don't think we've been in Kansas for a very long time! ;)

That made me think of a funny thing Mr. Cat said earlier. We were having a serious discussion and I told him that I felt like I had a screw coming loose.

He looked at me and said with this serious face "Hon, you've had a screw loose since the dawn of time, its just about ready to fall out at this point. There is loose and then there is you, completely unhinged." :|

I thought we were having this totally serious discussion about my mental health and here he is being a total smart arse. I started giggling and then he says this to top it all off

"OH there it is the odd laughter of the often criminally insane!"

AT this point all hope was lost for a real conversation. :laugh:

Russty Cat said:
LOL Weldy

I don't think we've been in Kansas for a very long time! ;)

That made me think of a funny thing Mr. Cat said earlier. We were having a serious discussion and I told him that I felt like I had a screw coming loose.

He looked at me and said with this serious face "Hon, you've had a screw loose since the dawn of time, its just about ready to fall out at this point. There is loose and then there is you, completely unhinged." :|

I thought we were having this totally serious discussion about my mental health and here he is being a total smart arse. I started giggling and then he says this to top it all off

"OH there it is the odd laughter of the often criminally insane!"

AT this point all hope was lost for a real conversation. :laugh:

Well...at least you came to the right place...we all have a loose screw! :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom