PLEBA girls paty: BG & Wild went licking in Cardiff...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
Is your hair still quite short VP? I liked how your hair looked long too!!! :wink:

It's actually a couple of inches past my shoulders now. I think it was SG who asked me this morning if I got an Ali cut. :lol: I said that the way my hair is now, the cut and the length are very similar to Ali's in the Saks Edun pics. My not nearly that dark, though.

:reject: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

It's actually a couple of inches past my shoulders now. I think it was SG who asked me this morning if I got an Ali cut. :lol: I said that the way my hair is now, the cut and the length are very similar to Ali's in the Saks Edun pics. My not nearly that dark, though.

Well...I like it.

At least your hair style is a bit better than mine.

VintagePunk said:

Are you trying to do Dis out of her crown as Ali Lookalike Queen??? :laugh:

I actually started writing some Bp earlier today, but i hope i can keep it up!!!! :ohmy: :drool:

i must try and snip mine over the long weekend........

I designed a cut late 2003-- that is shortish and shows off the bottom 2'3's of my ears so that people can see the various ear cuffs [including hanging ones} that i design and make..... and it has semi-spikey bangs

I think there's a technique i don't know how to do to make them even a bit spikier if i want [w/o gel].

And esp for the summer i want to keep the back on the short of side, but the side parts are specially dsigned and they're beginning to grow out a bit too much. I usually cut it 4 times a year!

But i should probably snip it one a month or every 6 wks to keep it just so. This last cut was i think about the best from the origian cut.

i'm proud of it! It's funky & R and Rish {i think anyway}. :D

Have you written any others Wild? Mucca couldn't get over yours!!!! :ohmy: :wink: She was so shocked!!!! :lol:

Wild, we could set up a whole hospital...we could all work for Doc B...and he could treat us, too. :wink:

Dazzled, that's really cool that you designed a hairstyle to suit your jewelry!! Sounds really stylish. :) Do you have any pics??

Susan, you should definitely keep writing!

Ooooo teat us to what tho' VP???? :eyebrow: :ohmy:

:wink:

I have some definite ideas in mind, for the Bp that's for sure!!!! :sexywink: :evil: :tongue:

But i'm telling you, Wilds' B&L is gonna be hard to beat!!!!!!! :yes:

VintagePunk said:

Dazzled, that's really cool that you designed a hairstyle to suit your jewelry!! Sounds really stylish. :) Do you have any pics??

!

not yet but by the end of the year , i actually may ask someone at this art group i go to- they have a digi camera, where i might try with some special make up and other acessory props like scarves to do a few "high-fashion" photos of my self--shoulder/head shot posing with various jewelty pieces of mine.

I thank my face is fairly pretty enough to pull it off....and i have, or can russtle up from sis extra scarves etc

I've seen enough high fashion photos, have the artistic eye and really some good higher end looking artisan-craft-level pieces to show.

it's really just for fun...and the challenge to do it well urge....

Back
Top Bottom