Pleba Girls Party with U2 it sounds weird but it's an earth shattering experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyYourKite said:
Good afternoon Russty! :hug:

DG, make up some lame ass excuse of why you need to be in Toronto. Say it's for academic purposes....anything!! Just come :sad:

I'm going to have to explain the blue crack to my brother if I meet anyone in Boston, I don't want to explain it to my mother! :yikes:
First of all, she probably wouldn't let me drive up to Toronto by myself for anything, let alone meet up with people I've met online. Not my opinion, hers. I'd love to meet all of you, and I'm pretty sure you're not going to kill me(well, maybe VP if I go after Bono but hopefully she'd only taser me ;) ). And if she were to come up with me, it would be so weird because if I met you all I wouldn't be able to act like myself with her there. Plus, I'm shy around new people, so I'd probably be a mute anyways. :reject:

Russty! :hug:

HI Wild I'm doing amazingly well surprisingly enough. I just spent an hour on the phone with my mum and she took it real well that I got a tattoo. I just can't wait for her to tell my dad. I thought she would have yelled more, but she said she really knew it was coming eventually. She did tell me yet again that she doesn't want me to get pregnant again. Then she said that I can't get more tattoos if I get pregnant! LOL Like she was trying to bribe me with the idea. I can't wait to hear what my da has to say about the whole thing. mwhahahaha

Hi Fly :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm going to have to explain the blue crack to my brother if I meet anyone in Boston, I don't want to explain it to my mother! :yikes:
First of all, she probably wouldn't let me drive up to Toronto by myself for anything, let alone meet up with people I've met online. Not my opinion, hers. I'd love to meet all of you, and I'm pretty sure you're not going to kill me(well, maybe VP if I go after Bono but hopefully she'd only taser me ;) ). And if she were to come up with me, it would be so weird because if I met you all I wouldn't be able to act like myself with her there. Plus, I'm shy around new people, so I'd probably be a mute anyways. :reject:

Russty! :hug:

:sad: I understand.

:madspit: *temper-tantrum* I want to meet DG! :yell:

*crawls out from under bed

Hi..........................*searches sky for lightning:crazy: thunderstorms:madspit:

I thought it was ok...but theres another bolt of lightning:huh:

Dismantled said:
*crawls out from under bed

Hi..........................*searches sky for lightning:crazy: thunderstorms:madspit:

I thought it was ok...but theres another bolt of lightning:huh:

:hug:

I hate lightning too. Another thing we have in common. :ohmy:

And why did you not invite Bono to join us? :shame: :tsk:

daygloeyes2 said:

Get yourself down to Boston. You're the adult(well, sort of). :wink:

Damn me for being the only minor here! :rant:

:lol: My mom would be the exact same way. Even though I'm halfway to being 19...she still controls my life, especially when it involves a car. :scream:

I could always take a train/bus or something :hmm: But I'd get molested at a hostel by myself lol

Hi Dis!! :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

:hug:

I hate lightning too. Another thing we have in common. :ohmy:

And why did you not invite Bono to join us? :shame: :tsk:

under the bed? :drool: I thought we could share some alone time:flirt: just us and the dustbunnies:lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

I know, I know. You're ashamed to be showering with a minor. But it's OK, because 16 is the legal age for consent. :wink:

:ohmy:

you act so much older though:shifty:

FlyYourKite said:

Wooooo! :rockon:

I didn't even notice. Yaaaaay Refuge, come on baby! :D

CONGRATS!!!!

B says "job well done....you make me all hot a sweaty":lmao:

umm forgot the pic

ca78a073.jpg
[/IMG]

daygloeyes2 said:

For being only 17, I'm skilled aren't I? :wink:

Everyone thinks I'm older when they meet me. :lmao:

you are a pro:wink:

everyone thinks I'm 16 and in highschool still:lol:

They just about have heart failure when I tell them I am going to be 27 next month and have been out of college for 4 years:lmao:

Dismantled said:

They just about have heart failure when I tell them I am going to be 27 next month and have been out of college for 4 years:lmao:

:sexywink: You have the fountain of youth Dis! It doesn't matter what your age is cause you're hot regardless :wink:

Dismantled said:

:lmao:

A family friend's daughter is almost 30, and she still get's carded! :lmao:

Last winter, I was asked if I wanted a drink when I went out with my mother by the waiter. And he was serious! :lmao: And I went to a bat mitzvah when I was 11 and got hit on by a 15-year old who thought I was older! :lmao:

Hopefully, Bono will be fooled too. :wink:

WOW!! JESUS! look what I just found in my photobucket album! I didn't know I had that in there:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

6776ed1b.jpg
[/IMG]

FlyYourKite said:

:sexywink: You have the fountain of youth Dis! It doesn't matter what your age is cause you're hot regardless :wink:

*blushes...FLY...your embarressing me *turns red..giggles

:wink: :hug: :hug:

Congrats on reaching 1000! :hyper: :dance:

I had some guy guess that I was 40 the other day! Before I mauled his stupid ass I told him that I was only 20 for gosh sakes! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom