Pleba Girls Party - With a Hey hey sha la la & a Boom Cha, Boom Cha

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
10.gif
Ben N Jerry's Caramel Sutra :drool:

I guess it depends on how easily scared you are :hmm:

but with the setting being in the depths of a cave, it does have some 'scared of the dark' element. But I think the setting is so far removed from a house that even after dark it shouldn't be too scary :wink:

then again, I watch a lot of scary movies at all hours - so I may not be the best person to ask advice on the subject :lol:

I like scary movies :yes:

I was gonna watch it today, but decided to do a bunch of paper work I brought home from the store with me.
I thought it was gonna be hard, but its actually pretty easy. Mostly just copying #s from last year to this year and adding 10% increase to goal :up:

That's cool - I love it when tedious little jobs that just have to be done can turn out simple enough like that

Paperwork *shudder* :yikes: that scares me more than any movie monster :lol:

Well, if I'm smart and good and just plant myself at the table for an hour or 2, I could get the entire year done in one seating.
I have thru July done, because that is all the info I brought home with me.
I get to work with my new boss tomorrow, so maybe I can have her check what I've done so far, and then finish the rest next wk on my day off.
I like paperwork, I just don't like to sit down.
I would have been great at banking or auditing, I'm just to hyper and wanna be around people too much :D

Why, thankyou :flirt:

At my last job, I caught all kinds of mistakes made from corp end.
They would leave out gift-card money and log in deposits for the wrong amount.
Our District Mang used to get so mad because I would make notes of it on our monthly sheets. Nobody would do anything about it, yet I was responsible for checking it :huh:

greeneyedgirl said:

At my last job, I caught all kinds of mistakes made from corp end.
They would leave out gift-card money and log in deposits for the wrong amount.
Our District Mang used to get so mad because I would make notes of it on our monthly sheets. Nobody would do anything about it, yet I was responsible for checking it :huh:

how incredibly frustrating! :slant:

Well, it's time for me to go get ready for Church. I'm ALMOST done with Chapter 3 of my new fan fic, so I will most likely be posting that tonight when I get back, if you're interested :wink:

:hug: have a good night GG
enjoy the movie!

Back
Top Bottom