Pleba Girls Party - With a Hey hey sha la la & a Boom Cha, Boom Cha

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, if I can be professional and behave at the scorer's table while watching hot men playing basketball in university (including a forward I had a serious crush on), I could be professional around :adam: :madspit:

:wink:

ThoraSEB said:

That was the second email that was sent around! :laugh: It's a good one, indeed! :D

The quotes/sarcastic comments at the bottom of each pic are the crowning touch I think :wink: Too bad they haven't gone past Moria :lol:

Hi all :hug: hope my girls are all doing well tonight :heart:

I finally got the first of the divorce papers filed today. It was strange timing, considering today is the 2 year anniversary of my Grandmothers death and the last time I can clearly remember that Mark showed me any real emotional support by holding me while I cried. then he refused to go to the funeral a few days later :huh:

They're not a lot different from the old ones - a little smaller and the frames are still silver but not as shiny - and there is a magnetic sunglasses clip :drool:

like the new sig? :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:
They're not a lot different from the old ones - a little smaller and the frames are still silver but not as shiny - and there is a magnetic sunglasses clip :drool:

like the new sig? :shifty:

Awww Bono will be most disappointed, they're not as shiny :sad:

I've got a few shiny things to get his attention :giggle:

I'm sure you could teach the boys a thing or two :sexywink:

WildHoney said:

I'm sure you could teach the boys a thing or two :sexywink:

:p Maybe Larry or Edge but I think Adam and Bono probably not :lol:

WildHoney said:

Awww Bono will be most disappointed, they're not as shiny :sad:

Nope, not as shiny - but they magically transform into sunglasses!

WildHoney said:

I've got a few shiny things to get his attention :giggle:

I'll just bet you do :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom