Pleba Girls Party - With a Hey hey sha la la & a Boom Cha, Boom Cha

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
4.gif

Hey girls. :hug::kiss:

Had a good day. Went out with Kat shopping. We tried make up on in Boots ( a shop). :giggle:

Then we went for a drink. Continued onto another 2 pubs ( saw Harley Boy in 1 of them) :drool: We ended up sat with her brothers friends. Most of them are really cool. There was this real idiot though and johnny told him something he is doind is wrong. I was like "Go Johnny. " :rockon:

Anyway i'd had enough in the end and ccame home. Then i just got upset. :sad:

So im alot of fun tonight. :sigh:

Oh yeah, there's a thin groundcover here - just north of us they got nearly a foot of snow :yuck: so i guess we're the lucky ones :slant:

It's disgusting :madwife:

I'm not the best company tonight, either. I don't know why, exactly. Maybe I'm pms-ing or something :shrug: :sigh:

at least you still have a long weekend ahead of you, right? that's a good thing :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Oh yeah, there's a thin groundcover here - just north of us they got nearly a foot of snow :yuck: so i guess we're the lucky ones :slant:

It's disgusting :madwife:

I'm not the best company tonight, either. I don't know why, exactly. Maybe I'm pms-ing or something :shrug : :sigh :

at least you still have a long weekend ahead of you, right? that's a good thing :wink :

A foot. :ohmy: You are lucky. Am sure you don't want to have to deal with snow in April. :madwife:

Awww. :hug: At least you get to speak to Gav tommorow. ;) :hug: I think im PMSing, its nearly that time of the month. :mad:

Yeah the long weekend. Am so glad of that. I think im just going to hibernate. :reject:

Nothing wrong with that :lol: hybernation :drool:

Gav :heart: the long distance stuff is getting harder all the time. I want to call him like fifteen times a day :reject: I think the most I have actually called him in a day is three times :hmm: maybe four :lol:

it's hard to save money for the trip when it all goes to the phone bill though :reject:

No, I hate snow in December, let alone in April! last Easter we played a game of baseball in the backyard and had an easter egg hunt. this year we'll be huddling in the living room in front of the TV :lol:

that's life in Michigan, though. You never can tell what will happen next

Awwww i can't imagine having to be that long distance. :hug: Still at least you've found someone who makes you happy. :heart: Saving sucks. :madwife:

Easter egg hunts, thats sounds fun. :drool: Damn weather preventing that. Am sure you will all have a great day anyway though.

Think im gonna head off to bed. I don't know what to do with myself. :sigh:

Was nice to see you even for a short while. :kiss:

X

Back
Top Bottom