Pleba Girl's Party - Wishing we were all off to France on Holiday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol.... but it's true. My family is driving me insane... nagging and yelling at me constantly. Or at least it seems like constantly. I am over 21, and legally an adult. Why is it hard for parents to let go?? :rant:

I keep thinking that maybe I should tell them how I feel, but I'm not very good at it. Instead I bottle my frusturations up. :|

And, they're also good at giving me the guilt trip... the typical "we've done so much crap for you and you are still ungrateful..." :blahblah: and more :blahblah:

:mad:

Ack, I guess I derailed and killed the fun mood of this thread. :(
I'm real sorry, I shall be heading to bed now. I thought writing it down would help release some of my anger and it sorta helped in a way.

:wave: 'Night all, and sorry to rant here...

WildHoney said:

So that's a no then:lol:

I hope he put sun creme on it, that could of hurt if it got burnt :yikes:

I think he'd be careful about that... or I could take care of that, God knows I know how much getting sunburnt hurts... :angel:

My vacation was wonderful. :heart: I have the hugest hangover EVER today though, which kinda sucks. :lol:

I'm not going to be able to go to the concert, Sami. :sad: We're still arguing about when we're going to Hawaii, but it looks like the soonest would be the 14th. So that totally sucks, but I'll catch them the next time they come to my area. What about you, did you manage to get tix?

ThoraSEB said:
My vacation was wonderful. :heart: I have the hugest hangover EVER today though, which kinda sucks. :lol:

I'm not going to be able to go to the concert, Sami. :sad: We're still arguing about when we're going to Hawaii, but it looks like the soonest would be the 14th. So that totally sucks, but I'll catch them the next time they come to my area. What about you, did you manage to get tix?

I'm glad you had a great time! :hug: Too much fun last night, eh? :drunk: :wink:

I'm sorry to hear that, that sucks. :( I did manage to get 2 GA's! But we still aren't 100% sure if we're going to go because it's so expensive. My dad says he's "working on it" Hopefully we will end up going...hopefully for my birthday he'll show me flights and hotels booked. :drool:

sami0201 said:

I'm glad you had a great time! :hug: Too much fun last night, eh? :drunk: :wink:

I'm sorry to hear that, that sucks. :( I did manage to get 2 GA's! But we still aren't 100% sure if we're going to go because it's so expensive. My dad says he's "working on it" Hopefully we will end up going...hopefully for my birthday he'll show me flights and hotels booked. :drool:

Yeah, last night some friends threw a party for me, and I got a bit out of control. :lmao: I haven't had a hangover this bad in ages.

I was really sad about the concert yesterday, but today I'm okay with it. I haven't gone to the Hawaii thread yet, but I'll get there eventually. My dad is the director of a camp, and he says that it will be impossible for him to get away any sooner than the 14th. I can't afford to go sooner than them, because my finances are just crap right now. Hopefully it will all work out for you and your dad to go! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom