PLEBA girls party-wishing Bono was our homework.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:
:adam: :hug: :combust:

He's sooooo sweet. That's why he's such a favorite of mine. He seems like such a nice man.

:yes: he was so polite and sweet and he seemed genuinely surprised that I had singled him out, that I had given up my spot in the GA line to try and meet him in particular. :heart:

hi Diane :hug:

when I saw that they did Walk On I kind of yelled OMG and my dad came out of his room like "what?" and I said "U2 just played Walk On live acoustically- one of my favorite songs ever" and he rolled his eyes at me and yelled at me and then went back to bed :sad: He just doesn't GET it :sigh:

Oh, if anyone here likes Aerosmith...they are going to be touring in the late fall. I just received an e-mail notice that Internet sales for their concert in Philadelphia start tomorrow morning at 10 am.

I just called a co-worker of mine, and she was happy to hear it!!! She LOVES Steven Tyler like we love the B-Man!!!!!

Well smack me in the ass. That was the best damn setlist all tour. :shocked:

God what I would give to be VP, Sarah, Ruff, Wild & Jem right now. :lol:

Night girls :hug: I need to sleep for tomorrow. I just wanted to come in and share in the shockedness.

Hi Bri sorry i didn't mean to not come say hi. hehe Got caught up with way to many IMs. :D

How's everyone doing? Boomcha! Baby! lol

Drea said:
The girls are probably just FLYING right now *G* Can't wait to hear them come back all hyper and trying to describe it :giggle:

I can't wait either! Thats half the fun getting to hear all about it with the extra squealing and giggling. :lol:

Sadly I must go get some sleep.....so I can actually write this :censored: quiz.
:grumpy:

Sweet (or naughty) dreams ladies! :hug: :Heart:
May tommorrow bring you all better gifts then physics quizes!

And to my traveling ladies....
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hyper: :happy: :heart:
I hope.....no, I know, you girls had an awesome time!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Boom Cha! :lock:
:hug:

Man by the time I see them in November they are going to be on fire! :hyper:

Well girls I can't really keep my eyes open. Its time for me to go to bed. Nighty night :hug: Sweet dreams :wave: :heart:

FlyYourKite said:
Well smack me in the ass. That was the best damn setlist all tour. :shocked:

God what I would give to be VP, Sarah, Ruff, Wild & Jem right now. :lol:

someone please, please tell me where the hell they are right now! Tell them I am here and have been trying to find them for the last 24 hours! I did not see them at the United Center (although I saw Bono and Edge when they came into the United Center). I went to the hotel I thought they were at -- and they were not there! I'm quite frustrated.

Even though I enjoyed the show immensely.

I really want to see the other Plebans before the show tomorrow.

E-MAIL ME at jobobsemail-u2stuff@yahoo.com or PM me IMMEDIATELY.

CALL ME at the Congress Plaza Hotel in Chicago or on my cell phone. My real name is in your e-mail, guys. So is my cell phone number.

Diane L said:
Oh, if anyone here likes Aerosmith...they are going to be touring in the late fall. I just received an e-mail notice that Internet sales for their concert in Philadelphia start tomorrow morning at 10 am.

I just called a co-worker of mine, and she was happy to hear it!!! She LOVES Steven Tyler like we love the B-Man!!!!!

I do, but their fanclub SUCKS (it could be tied with U2.com :lol: ) and they have only announced like 4 dates so far...I'm waiting for them to announce Florida already!! or NY! I saw them twice in 2004 and they were absolutely incredible

girls who were at the show- :shocked:

(although I don't think I've ever heard The First Time before :reject: )

I'm SO happy for you!!! :hyper: what an amazing show!!! :D

and Happy Birthday!!

gotta go to school...be back later :hug:s

Back
Top Bottom