PLEBA girls party-wishing Bono was our homework.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: I was just thinking about the poor border officer Sunday when I was coming home from Canada :lmao:

He heard my whole U2 story I was so totally :hyper: :hyper:
He was like, ok, have a good day. and I was like: :blahblah:
and he's like 'You can go now' and I was like :blahblah:

he asked if I met anyone and I was like :blahblah: :adam: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
:lmao: I was just thinking about the poor border officer Sunday when I was coming home from Canada :lmao:

He heard my whole U2 story I was so totally :hyper: :hyper:
He was like, ok, have a good day. and I was like: :blahblah:
and he's like 'You can go now' and I was like :blahblah:

:lmao:!!!

*imagines shift change...new guard comes in, SG never notices*
:blahblah:

I had a teacher who worked as a Border guard....told us these funny stories about people brining skis in July...
Oh and the best thing ever.......Did you know the minute you hit the border, the temperature drops like 50*??!
It's true...like, it's 90 in NY, but only 40 in Ontario.
Amazing!

:lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:!!!

*imagines shift change...new guard comes in, SG never notices*
:blahblah:

I had a teacher who worked as a Border guard....told us these funny stories about people brining skis in July...
Oh and the best thing ever.......Did you know the minute you hit the border, the temperature drops like 50*??!
It's true...like, it's 90 in NY, but only 40 in Ontario.
Amazing!

:lol: :reject:

Drea said:

*thwaps* Don't you even joke about that missy, or I'll kidnap you and send you to the Cdn side Sault Ste. Marie in November without boots and mitts!! :madspit:

yeah, cause on the American side of the Sault, it's like tropical and stuff :lol: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

yeah, cause on the American side of the Sault, it's like tropical and stuff :lol: :wink:

:giggle: I was going with someplace you'd recognize... though if you'd prefer I could always send you to WINNIPEG, or CALGARY or EDMONTON for that period of time :lol:

Hey girls :wave:

I'm thoroughly bored by the setlist "party". this is a real party!! hope you're all doing well :hug:

{paintedroses} said:
Hey girls :wave:

I'm thoroughly bored by the setlist "party". this is a real party!! hope you're all doing well :hug:

The setlist party will liven up once the show actually starts :) Give it about another 40 mins *G*

:giggle: Don't worry Sami, Dashboard Confessional just finished a couple mins ago *G* They aren't bad, actually :) Wouldn't pay to see them by themselves, but they're good enough to hold people's attention - don't think we'll be hearing horror stories about them like KoL :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Who wants to have a physics party?! :hyper:

A little force can go a long way.......
add a little friction for heat...
...gain momentum....
and thrust baby thrust!!!

:combust:

:lock:

:lmao: Where was that in OAC Physics when I needed it??

Btw, SG if you're still around.. Cindy says she put in for the extra day off :) Donno if she'll be in here tonight, she's pretty close to zonking out over her keyboard by the sounds of things...

I'm still here; and I hope she did that because she genuinely wanted to, I would hate to have her risk getting fired because of something she thought I wanted her to do

~BrightestStar~ said:

Don't you mean, where was *I* when you were in OAC physics?
:wink:

I think that just about settles the fact that my mind can drag ANYTHING back to B.

*SNERK* You were... *thinks* not even in kindergarten yet! :yikes: :faint: Scary thought, that :huh:

Okay, opinion time here...

The credit union (place where I work)'s 50th anniversary party is on Sat, and I'm wearing a black dress (yeah, I know :shocked:, me actually dressing up :giggle: - but it's basically an ankle-length tank top :lol: ) Because it's sleeveless, I should wear something around my shoulders for entering the party at least, and maybe for wearing until the meal... but should I

1)Crochet a shawl that's lacy to wear

or

2)Crochet a shawl that's just plain to wear

or

3)Crochet a lacy stole (long rectangle basically) to wear

or

4)Crochet a simple stole to wear?

Keep in mind it's Tues, and this is going on on Sat ;)

Drea said:

*SNERK* You were... *thinks* not even in kindergarten yet! :yikes: :faint: Scary thought, that :huh:

:ohmy:

Ooo! :happy:
The page of the local paper today had
a) JD from Rockstar on it......cause he comes from.....the TO area....
AND
b) a Pic of that band getting onstage on Fri cause they too are from the TO area.....
(btw they are called MENEW or something...)

Drea......
I don't dress up enough......don't ask me!! :lol:

Drea said:
Okay, opinion time here...

The credit union (place where I work)'s 50th anniversary party is on Sat, and I'm wearing a black dress (yeah, I know :shocked:, me actually dressing up :giggle: - but it's basically an ankle-length tank top :lol: ) Because it's sleeveless, I should wear something around my shoulders for entering the party at least, and maybe for wearing until the meal... but should I

1)Crochet a shawl that's lacy to wear

or

2)Crochet a shawl that's just plain to wear

or

3)Crochet a lacy stole (long rectangle basically) to wear

or

4)Crochet a simple stole to wear?

Keep in mind it's Tues, and this is going on on Sat ;)

I would vote for #3 but for the fact that I have no idea how long it would take :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom