PLEBA girls party-wishing Bono was our homework.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NewImages10.jpg

I got a pictoral biography of U2 at a used book store in Toronto, I've been scanning like a madwoman today :wink: It dates back to Joshua Tree, but there are some NIIIICE pictures in it :drool:

:hug: Hi Russty, how are you tonight?

Ah! You potted them Russty!!!! I was just looking over those pix again earlier&i thought: That looks VERY like Wilds' hair! Thought to myself i remember seeing that hair in real life! :lol:

I wonder what happened then if they didn't get to meet them after that? :shrug: :confused:

How are things with you Russty? Did you see the pix of B&Eddie playing the tambourines? They're fantastic pix!!!! :love:

Russty Cat said:
I'm doing good SG! :hug: How are you? how was the field trip with Jeffie? :heart:

:hug: pretty good. he got to take two rides around the arena on horseback and we went for a hay ride, the bulls followed us and he got to feed them some hay. He also got to try calf roping with a lasso and was actually really good at it. He was one tired little boy by the time we got back to school, though :)

YourWildHorses said:
Ah! You potted them Russty!!!! I was just looking over those pix again earlier&i thought: That looks VERY like Wilds' hair! Thought to myself i remember seeing that hair in real life! :lol:

I wonder what happened then if they didn't get to meet them after that? :shrug: :confused:

How are things with you Russty? Did you see the pix of B&Eddie playing the tambourines? They're fantastic pix!!!! :love:

I have seen all the pictures and saved them all. hehe I was a total mess yesterday with all the Bono/Eddie goodness. :love: Two of my favorite men in the same place just about made my brain ooze out of my head. hehe

I love seeing them in the picture. So cool to know they are actually there! Even though I do miss them both! :hug: It really sucks knowning they are on this side of the pond and I still won't get to see them in person. :(

Susan, Jeffy is my nephew :yes: he's the youngest of my sisters boys, and I take care of him while she works. He just started kindergarten, and goes two-three days a week alternately.

He isn't sure now whether he wants to be a cowboy, a rock star or an olympic wrestler :cute:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: pretty good. he got to take two rides around the arena on horseback and we went for a hay ride, the bulls followed us and he got to feed them some hay. He also got to try calf roping with a lasso and was actually really good at it. He was one tired little boy by the time we got back to school, though :)

Awww how fun! I'm so gladd he had a good time. I wish Mini-cats school would go on a field trip like that. It sounds like fun. :dance:

I'm loving all the JT era pictures! They are totally some of my favs. :love:

Back
Top Bottom