PLEBA girls party-will VP reach 10K tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russty, those look really good! :up: :yes:

jobob said:

Let's see if I edited this right ...
Holy :censored: ! I can see Bono giving the finger ... but their trophies are also giving the finger?!?

:lol: Yes, you're seeing them correctly. I have no idea what the awards were for, though

Sobe, what kind of tattoo are you thinking of getting?

U282.jpg

U246.jpg

Russty, the tats are gorgerous!!
esp the gutair with those beautiful wings...

that type of gutair is actually my fave.... ? gibson SG??? {:uhoh: not sure }
.....back in the 70's I usually knew the gutairs Pete Townshend was using....not to mention having close enough seats that I could see the dang things for myself!

Rusty, she did very nice work on your tatoos.

I'm not a big tatoo fan myself, maybe because there seem to be so many bad ones. And I never wanted to get one because they're permanent and I don't want to go through the pain.

... but maybe if your tat artist worked on me in a small, discrete area, I'd change my mind ...

Those trophies are too funny!

2edit768.jpg

I loved this one as well. Thanks for the great pics SG! :hug:

I picked up the new Guitar World today before my appointment. Only had a minute to thumb thru it, but in one pic Edge is holding the guitar my tat is based off of. :giggle: I also got an art magazine that I love! Way more then I should. I can't wait to read them both.

*pauses at the door where the PLEBA girls party is in full swing*
*takes a deep breath and walks in*

Is it okay if I come and say hi in here from time to time? I lurk here a lot and you all seem very friendly. And you also share my interest in Adam and Bono!!!

So, can I come say hi sometimes, please, please???

jobob said:

I'm not a big tatoo fan myself, maybe because there seem to be so many bad ones. And I never wanted to get one because they're permanent and I don't want to go through the pain.

... but maybe if your tat artist worked on me in a small, discrete area, I'd change my mind ...

as I said in a previous thread...i love the IDEA of tatoos...but all that pain...and then wwhat if you HATED some years down the line!!! :yikes:

Russty Cat said:
Those trophies are too funny!

2edit768.jpg

I loved this one as well. Thanks for the great pics SG! :hug:

I picked up the new Guitar World today before my appointment. Only had a minute to thumb thru it, but in one pic Edge is holding the guitar my tat is based off of. :giggle: I also got an art magazine that I love! Way more then I should. I can't wait to read them both.

I looked for that mag today and couldn't find it :mad:

I did get the Spin with Bono on the cover, though :drool:

Diane L said:

Is it okay if I come and say hi in here from time to time? I lurk here a lot and you all seem very friendly. And you also share my interest in Adam and Bono!!!

We'd be insulted if you didn't! :D :wave: C'mon in, get cozy. We don't bite. Much. :shifty: :wink:

U21087.jpg

Diane L said:

Hi Diane! :wave: C'mon in, we only bite if asked :wink:

Diane L said:

Hi Diane!! :wave: No need to hesitate...you're always welcome! :hug:

Diane L said:

*wraps an arm aroudn your shulders and offers you a bottle of beer* Hi there! Welcome! Join us if you like! *raises voice* Everyone this is D! D, everyone! *toasts PLEBA girls*

<--- Notice something different above my avatar? :wink:
I finally broke down and became a premie!

SG keep the pictures cuming...er...coming. :giggle:

I've debated back and forth on my tat... I have a gorgeous celtic cross necklace that I wear all the time...I'm leaning towards having that put on my back.

SG, you're killin' me here ... you just posted three all-band pictures that I can't decide between to use as wallpaper.

BTW, any other Windows XP users know how to make an ordinary picture into wallpaper? I used to be able to do it with my old :censored: worthless Windows ME just by right-clicking. But with XP, I can't seem to do it that way tonight.

dazzledbylight said:
Russty, the tats are gorgerous!!
esp the gutair with those beautiful wings...

that type of gutair is actually my fave.... ? gibson SG??? {:uhoh: not sure }
.....back in the 70's I usually knew the gutairs Pete Townshend was using....not to mention having close enough seats that I could see the dang things for myself!
'

It is a gibson Dazz! You're good! Mucca actually helped me out with the perfect picture of it. Its a red Angus. I added the angel wings that actually came off of one of Edges t-shirts. And V did all the great blue shading on them to really make them come to life.

I'll have to give Edgie a nice big hug when I see him. :giggle:

i have so many interests that my modest extra money flys out the door rather easily..... ....but i do want to have a premiumship by early sept...for the last leg of the tour...

i hope to make up my own sig, and avatar too....for the artitsic fanfun of it all :D

jobob said:
SG, you're killin' me here ... you just posted three all-band pictures that I can't decide between to use as wallpaper.

BTW, any other Windows XP users know how to make an ordinary picture into wallpaper? I used to be able to do it with my old :censored: worthless Windows ME just by right-clicking. But with XP, I can't seem to do it that way tonight.

It's a wee bit complicated. You save it, click on control panel and then click on display. It pops up with the backgroudn. You jsut click on browse, click the file name and click okay. It'll come up int he control panel window and you can center or streach it depending on how it looks. Then just click okay until the control panel window disappears and Volia!

jobob said:

:scratch: I have XP and All I do is right click and select 'set as desktop background'

jobob said:

Joanne, I waited 15 years to have mine done. It took me a very long time to find someone I was comfortable with to let them work on me. V was actually referred to me by a friend. I was always concerned about the pain as well. And its uncomfortable, but definetly not as bad as I had imagined.

If you ever want to have one done, I'd be happy to go with ya. And V is great she will do one for ya any size and any place you want. The next two I will be having done are on my breast and hip or lower back.

And yes I am addicted. :yes: :laugh:

Hi Diane!! Come on in and join the party! Your always welcome here.

Sorry I'm a bit behind my brain is a bit spacey I always feel so funky after having the tats done. and have a bit of a headache.

CeeCee said:

It's a wee bit complicated. You save it, click on control panel and then click on display. It pops up with the backgroudn. You jsut click on browse, click the file name and click okay. It'll come up int he control panel window and you can center or streach it depending on how it looks. Then just click okay until the control panel window disappears and Volia!

'kay. I was saving them to pictures. They're now keeping my little collection of Bonophotos company on my hard drive. So the rest should be kinda easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom