PLEBA girls party-will VP reach 10K tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
I didn't get to read your fan fic, Cindy; I barely scanned through the last thread :reject: but I plan to go back when I get the chance, I'm writing on mine right now. It's a good place to post stuff, though, everyone is nice and polite, and everybody is eager to read stuff here. :yes:

Drea - I kinda thought you might like this one too :wink:

It actually wasn't much of a fic. I wondered what I could write in five minutes since it's an excerise I haven't done for some time. And Drea posted it at the beginingof tha last thread for me since I wasn't on. I was just debating writing more.

If you found it interesting enough to really think about, I would write. But that's what I do, :shrug: So I guess I'm not much help there

**:lol: My avatar makes me think Adam is carefully reading and considering everything I post! :reject:

CeeCee said:

I wonder what Adam would look like weilding a sledgehammer... bet he'd look hot.

Shirtless Adam ... with sledgehammer ... I once again say a little prayer at the Church of Adam ... what, like Bono's gonna mind?

:whistle: oh, let me be your sledgehammer ...

Sad_Girl said:
If you found it interesting enough to really think about, I would write. But that's what I do, :shrug: So I guess I'm not much help there

*nods* I appreciate the advice. I jsut have trouble writing U2 so I'm a little leery about writing something I'm not confident about. I'm fiddling. *smirks* Could you post a group shot for me, SG?

Sad_Girl said:
I didn't get to read your fan fic, Cindy; I barely scanned through the last thread :reject: but I plan to go back when I get the chance, I'm writing on mine right now. It's a good place to post stuff, though, everyone is nice and polite, and everybody is eager to read stuff here. :yes:

Drea - I kinda thought you might like this one too :wink:

Cindy asked me to post it as soon as the new thread started, so it's on the first page of the last thread *G*

Adam wielding a sledgehammer would be pretty hot.. but as Weldy said, he'd look hot in anything :drool: especially nothing :shifty:

CeeCee said:

*nods* I appreciate the advice. I jsut have trouble writing U2 so I'm a little leery about writing something I'm not confident about. I'm fiddling. *smirks* Could you post a group shot for me, SG?

any particular era? :D :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

He IS accustomed to carrying around a particularly large tool :evil:

:shifty: I meant his Bass. What were YOU thinking? :eyebrow: :lmao:

Who, me? Nothing, nothing at all ...

No, I wasn't thinking about what's under that slash of paint on my AB cover, Not me.

jobob said:
BG40, you can see I'm full of ideas for here. I'm the kind of person who just sort of knows this kind of stuff -- I'm about to be a librarian. Librarians know stuff. Or they know how to find stuff out for you. :wink:

Alas, I've never even been to Atlanta. Just think about where they may stay and what they may do when they're in your town.

Librarians are great! Now I know who to go too. There is a Saks fifth avenue here in Atlanta and a Ritz Carlton hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom