PLEBA girls party-will VP reach 10K tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
browneyedgirl40 said:

I mean about Bono's birthday concert.:huh:

Oh....ok.

Well a couple of the highlights for me was Bono dancing like a cat during An Cat Dubh then following by bringing up a cute child during Into The Heart.

Another highlight was Bono spraying Champainge at the GA crowd and at Laura (She was on stage playing the guitar for Party Girl that night) inbetween Party Girl and I love the second Vertigo.

That's that about all I remember at the moment.

jobob said:
Cindy/CC: The best museums in the Detroit area are the Detroit Institute of Arts and the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village. There's also the Detroit Historical Museum across from the Detroit Institute of Arts (known as the DIA for short).

The DIA has extensive art collections. Greenfield Village is known for its historical buildings and recreations. The Henry Ford Museum is full of fascinating American history artifacts.

SG said soemthing about the Henry Ford musem. Art... I'm not much into art but I'll try just about anything once. I'm really into like natural history and such things as that.

CeeCee said:

Ah ha. I see. Means I'll be on my own. Should I clal and harass you by phone? And how would I meet up with you to get ticket/stalk the boys?

I have a stalking hint. Most sports teams and rock bands that play the Palace seem to stay at the same luxury hotel in the suburb of Birmingham. Hang out in downtown Birmingham while you're in town.

jobob said:

I have a stalking hint. Most sports teams and rock bands that play the Palace seem to stay at the same luxury hotel in the suburb of Birmingham. Hang out in downtown Birmingham while you're in town.

:up: I've been trying to decide, since they usually stay at the four seasons, but Detroit doesn't have one that I know of, so thanks for the Advice. Plus I was wondering about the commute time to the venue from the hotel and stuff like that

Stalking? :tsk:

:shifty:

I plan on doing a little U2 stalking when they're back in town in October/December. It was too rainy to stalk when they were here in May. :shh:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Oh....ok.

Well a couple of the highlights for me was Bono dancing like a cat during An Cat Dubh then following by bringing up a cute child during Into The Heart.

Another highlight was Bono spraying Champainge at the GA crowd and at Laura (She was on stage playing the guitar for Party Girl that night) inbetween Party Girl and I love the second Vertigo.

That's that about all I remember at the moment.

Wow! I wish I could have been there!:sad: I saw the picture of his birthday concert a few years ago, with all the girls on stage with him.

daygloeyes2 said:
Stalking? :tsk:

:shifty:

I plan on doing a little U2 stalking when they're back in town in October/December. It was too rainy to stalk when they were here in May. :shh:

If I didn't have GA, I'd stalk (with SG and CC) on the day of my first show. Maybe I'll get lucky and Bono will decide to say hello to the GA line. :drool:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I think it was *Ally* friend that was on stage during MW...I do remember her name starts with a K or something like that

I was talking about the picture with like 50-100 girls on stage following Bono like a congo line sorta. Have you seen that one or were you there?

browneyedgirl40 said:

I was talking about the picture with like 50-100 girls on stage following Bono like a congo line sorta. Have you seen that one or were you there?

At his birthday concert I think it was elevation tour. Sorry I'm being confusing. I've been on here all day.:crack:

:yawn: I think I'm going to turn in early tonight. Hasn't been the best night and I'm extremely stressed about the California issue with my mother :slant:. Night everyone! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:up: I've been trying to decide, since they usually stay at the four seasons, but Detroit doesn't have one that I know of, so thanks for the Advice. Plus I was wondering about the commute time to the venue from the hotel and stuff like that

Depends on where you're staying. There are some hotels not too far from the Palace, but since I only live about 30 minutes from there, I've never had to book one.

Almost forgot this stalking idea: There is a Saks Fifth Avenue in the Detroit area. So if Bono and Ali are still making personal appearances to promote Edun, there's another stalking opportunity for you ...

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea I have seen the pictures and no I wasn't there...that concert was in Indiana.

I was talking about the one two months ago

Oh o.k. I thought it was Chicago. Sorry. Yeah I know what your saying, you were at the one from 2 months ago. Wow! Laura got to play guitar and ally got to dance. lucky girls!

BG40, you can see I'm full of ideas for here. I'm the kind of person who just sort of knows this kind of stuff -- I'm about to be a librarian. Librarians know stuff. Or they know how to find stuff out for you. :wink:

Alas, I've never even been to Atlanta. Just think about where they may stay and what they may do when they're in your town.

I didn't get to read your fan fic, Cindy; I barely scanned through the last thread :reject: but I plan to go back when I get the chance, I'm writing on mine right now. It's a good place to post stuff, though, everyone is nice and polite, and everybody is eager to read stuff here. :yes:

Drea - I kinda thought you might like this one too :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom