PLEBA girls party-will VP reach 10K tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
1sexyman.jpg

I'll take one of these to go. :drool: :D

:wave: s

Actually, I can and do joke about Detroit being a big bad city because I've worked in downtown Detroit for seven years and gone to library school there for four. Despite the city's reputation, absolutely nothing bad has happened to me there in all that time.

jobob said:
Actually, I can and do joke about Detroit being a big bad city because I've worked in downtown Detroit for seven years and gone to library school there for four. Despite the city's reputation, absolutely nothing bad has happened to me there in all that time.

And I hate to ruin your joking mood...but Chicago, LA and New York are much worse cities....suprising since I have gone to Chicago for years and nothing bad has happen to me.

dazzledbylight said:

I'll take one of these to go. :drool: :D

:wave: s

Hi, dazzled.

Nice bracelet there, Bono ... now that I can see yours, I'll show you mine ... :sexywink:

I meant my One bracelet ... geez, what did you girls think I was going to show him? :lol:

browneyedgirl40 said:

Hey! I love your avatar!:drool: can I please have it?

I may not be browneyedgirl40 anymore. I was thinking about changing it.

Ok...Check out your avatar selection...my avatar should be in one of the many Bono areas. I think it's in the options or profile area of your User CP.

I don't mind sharing though. That's why i chose it...:drool:

jobob said:

Hi, dazzled.

Nice bracelet there, Bono ... now that I can see yours, I'll show you mine ... :sexywink:

I meant my One bracelet ... geez, what did you girls think I was going to show him? :lol:

I have two of those One bracelet...I got one during the May 10th concert and someone else gave me the second one...cause I asked for it in case the one I got at the concert got lost on me...cause I lose a lot of :censored: over my 21 years of life.

jobob said:

CC (and SG), The Palace of Auburn Hills is a good place to see shows. Don't worry about going to Detroit; you'll actually be way out in the 'burbs about 30 miles north of the big bad city.

yeah, it is a nice venue; My nephew wrestled there for the state finals this past spring and I've been there for another concert in the past; Cindy will be coming through Detroit but I'll be coming from the North, so that's no problem :wink: I do have to go through Detroit when I drive over to Toronto in September though, but it's no biggie. I actually really like the ren center and greek town

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I have two of those One bracelet...I got one during the May 10th concert and someone else gave me the second one...cause I asked for it in case the one I got at the concert got lost on me...cause I lose a lot of :censored: over my 21 years of life.

So you were at Bono's birthday?!

Sad_Girl said:

yeah, it is a nice venue; My nephew wrestled there for the state finals this past spring and I've been there for another concert in the past; Cindy will be coming through Detroit but I'll be coming from the North, so that's no problem :wink: I do have to go through Detroit when I drive over to Toronto in September though, but it's no biggie. I actually really like the ren center and greek town

Ah ha. I see. Means I'll be on my own. Should I clal and harass you by phone? And how would I meet up with you to get ticket/stalk the boys?

Hi SG, weldy, & gg! :hug:s

Hi CeeCee & jobob! :wave:s

nice to meet you, browneyed :D!

In approx 27 hrs since i posted early last night i see you have a thread & 3/4's in the Archive already :ohmy: .

well, i'm gonna go dashing though them now.

I'll be back around 11PM, & still have hour & 1/2 to hang out.

"so long's" to anyone who's gone before i get back...and I'll see the rest of you all later! :D :hug:
TTFN

and...

***Happy 9,000th- su!!!***

Cindy/CC: The best museums in the Detroit area are the Detroit Institute of Arts and the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village. There's also the Detroit Historical Museum across from the Detroit Institute of Arts (known as the DIA for short).

The DIA has extensive art collections. Greenfield Village is known for its historical buildings and recreations. The Henry Ford Museum is full of fascinating American history artifacts.

CeeCee said:

Ah ha. I see. Means I'll be on my own. Should I clal and harass you by phone? And how would I meet up with you to get ticket/stalk the boys?

That shouldn't be a big problem, we'll meet North of the city; we'll make sure you get to Auburn Hills :) You should be able to get a hotel to the northern part of the city, too. I don't have a cell at the moment, but I will have one in October, without a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom