PLEBA girls party-will VP reach 10K tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw earlier that y'all were talking about ruffian. I was wondering where she was? I haven't seen her on here in a long time.:shrug:

1sexyman.jpg

ruff has been off on her travels for quite a while now! She was in Sicily for a few weeks working, then the lucky girl came over to the UK&Ireland to go to 5 shows, she met up with Wild&i in between&now she's making her way back from Las Vegas! :yikes: :combust: :faint:

susanp6 said:
ruff has been off on her travels for quite a while now! She was in Sicily for a few weeks working, then the lucky girl came over to the UK&Ireland to go to 5 shows, she met up with Wild&i in between&now she's making her way back from Las Vegas! :yikes: :combust: :faint:

Wow! she is a lucky girl and busy! how many shows has she been to?

I'd like B tucked up in bed with me! :combust: :combust:

Well, it doesn't have to happen in bed......but ya know what i'm saying! :evil: :tongue: :censored:

I reckon ruff's been to around 20 shows&boy, do i wish i had been to them all too! :sigh:

Only 9 more posts&it's bed for me! I'm shattered as i hardly got any sleep lastnite! Where did you get off to Wild? Or is that a stupid question&it was NI?

How many nites are you staying in Barcelona for Wild? 2? Just trying to get up to 9000 fast here cos i'm MEGA tired!

susanp6 said:
I reckon ruff's been to around 20 shows&boy, do i wish i had been to them all too! :sigh:

That's amazing! How does she afford to do all that? Travel all over the world? I'm so jealous.:sad:

Bri! I just read your email you sweetie you! Thanx! :hug: :hug:

You're back using your old alter ego then? How confusing indeed! :der: :p

ruff has studied her ass off for many a year&never got to see them until this tour, so she has worked for it, altho' i am still of course INSANELY jealous but i think she'll understand what i mean!!! :love: :D :heart: She is such a lovely woman, that's for sure! :applaud: :rockon: Can't wait to see her back! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom